**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Best team to build around sparky for initial LOL run

I need some help picking my team for the initial easy path of LOL. Sparky, MM, and venom and 2 others. Green goblin might help as he awards 15% power every crit a Spider-Man character strikes.

Comments

• Options
    Double miles morales?the synergies stack or no?
  • Options
    RikuremaRikurema Posts: 141
    angelkrom wrote: »
    Double miles morales?the synergies stack or no?

Synergies dont stack
  • Options
    RikuremaRikurema Posts: 141
    PiccoloSBC wrote: »
    I need some help picking my team for the initial easy path of LOL. Sparky, MM, and venom and 2 others. Green goblin might help as he awards 15% power every crit a Spider-Man character strikes.

Personally for me, I say run a full attack team with sparky (sim, 5 or 6* yj and 4*yj, and an ant man) gives you like an extra 26% attack, keeps the timer running. Just don't take too much block damage lol
  • Options
    ManChildManChild Posts: 608 ★★★
    Vulture,miles,venom,blade

But if you just want sparky vulture,miles,venom,electro
  • Options
    B_Dizzle_01B_Dizzle_01 Posts: 1,637 ★★★
    I did LOL with Sparky. Used sparky vulture miles GR Blade. You are gunna want blade for magik and UC. If you don’t have Blade then bring venom and electro instead of GR and Blade. That gives his max synergy potential and unlimited parry.
  • Options
    Rikurema wrote: »

Personally for me, I say run a full attack team with sparky (sim, 5 or 6* yj and 4*yj, and an ant man) gives you like an extra 26% attack, keeps the timer running. Just don't take too much block damage lol

Sparky has enough attack to start. Also venom miles electro and vulture I believe give 18% attack and unlimited parry. Much better option than another 8% attack.
  • Options
    Rikurema wrote: »

Sparky has enough attack to start. Also venom miles electro and vulture I believe give 18% attack and unlimited parry. Much better option than another 8% attack.
  • Options
    Hola a todos soy nuevo así que adepto consejos bonita tarde