**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

What do you do when you’re mad in mcoc?

Comments

• HaminHamin Posts: 2,444 ★★★★★
    I write sarcastic farces about myself playing the game and post them here.
  • DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,544 ★★★★★
    No swearing, but any rage targeted at MCoC sends me into a heated monologue discussing the inequities of whatever game mode made me angry. Said monologue typically has a soporific effect on both of my dogs.

Dr. Zola
  • FhfjghhggggjfhfjgFhfjghhggggjfhfjg Posts: 4,492 ★★★★★
    I cuss for a bit then go play something else till i cool down
  • DRTODRTO Posts: 1,618 ★★★★★
    I curse a little, or a lot, i usually exit the game and smack my phone a couple times, but not too hard so that it doesn't break, and then share my anger of the game with my alliance mates.
  • ClydaniaClydania Posts: 440 ★★
    i go play ROL it calms me down :D
  • AmonthirAmonthir Posts: 754 ★★★
    Swear. Loudly, longly, to the heavens themselves if I am at work alone, and at the mental heavens if others are around. Typically followed by rage-reviving, as BS fights are what make me mad. RNG pulls of poop just make me sad, and I console myself by gazing at the good champs I do have.
  • Darkstar4387Darkstar4387 Posts: 2,145 ★★★
    Throw my phone, drop it, curse at myself or them depending on the circumstances around it, or just stop playing.
  • jojodeth101jojodeth101 Posts: 480
    I normally don't get that mad at stuff like this but when I do i take a deep breath and count slowly to ten
  • ẞlооdẞlооd Posts: 2,005 ★★★★
    Cry unbearably loud until someone calls the police on me
  • Starscean98Starscean98 Posts: 92
    Try to smash the old legend "Nokia 3310"
  • SolvseusSolvseus Posts: 77
    One of my first 5* was Kamala Khan. Almost quit the game, but whatever. It’s just a game.
  • StarDarts_89StarDarts_89 Posts: 419 ★★
    Rush to the forums & complain it’s too hard.

What? Isn’t that what everyone does at the start of every Uncollected Difficulty????
  • HaminHamin Posts: 2,444 ★★★★★
    Rush to the forums & complain it’s too hard.

What? Isn’t that what everyone does at the start of every Uncollected Difficulty????

We've got a week and a half before the cycle starts over.
  • xNigxNig Posts: 7,248 ★★★★★
    If the game can dictate your mood then there’s something very wrong with you.
  • DrownedGodDrownedGod Posts: 276
    I never play angry. Or sleepy. Basically any adjective that's also a name of one of the 7 Dwarves.
  • axelelf_1axelelf_1 Posts: 775 ★★★
    xNig wrote: »

Really, so getting upset about something in the game makes us abnormal? Something we invest hours a day to. People get upset if they have a bad meal at a restaurant; and we have 3 meals a day. People get upset about people cutting line, about their favorite sports team losing.

No, getting upset about something ingame is perfectly normal.
  • Panchulon21Panchulon21 Posts: 2,605 ★★★★★
    I cry myself to sleep with a tub of ice cream and a Micheal Jackson slow jam
  • ShrimkinsShrimkins Posts: 1,479 ★★★★
    I get as far away from my wife as possible so I don't get in trouble for yelling at the phone... again...
    axelelf_1 wrote: »

Really, so getting upset about something in the game makes us abnormal? Something we invest hours a day to. People get upset if they have a bad meal at a restaurant; and we have 3 meals a day. People get upset about people cutting line, about their favorite sports team losing.

People get upset over the slightest things. Little wonder why most people are impatient, consistently upset, and want instant gratification.

Bad meal at a restaurant? Lesson learnt and don't eat there again.

People cutting line? Be gracious, let them know politely that it is rude to do so.

Favorite sports team losing? Accept that win and loss are 2 sides of the same coin in competition. One cannot exist without the other.

If it's something you can be "not upset about" simply by changing your mindset, you'll be a much happier person.
  • axelelf_1axelelf_1 Posts: 775 ★★★
    axelelf_1 wrote: »

People get upset over the slightest things. Little wonder why most people are impatient, consistently upset, and want instant gratification.

Bad meal at a restaurant? Lesson learnt and don't eat there again.

People cutting line? Be gracious, let them know politely that it is rude to do so.

Favorite sports team losing? Accept that win and loss are 2 sides of the same coin in competition. One cannot exist without the other.

If it's something you can be "not upset about" simply by changing your mindset, you'll be a much happier person.

My point was that there’s not something “seriously wrong with us” as you said. It’s completely normal. Sure, existing it your zen state of acceptance would be wonderful, but we’re not abnormal for being completely normal
    You just need to look past the fact that not every pull will be good.

The last time I opened a 5* that was beneficial to my roster was.. hm.... at least 6 months back.

The further you progress in the game, the longer something "good" comes around.

To put it into perspective, others will be stoked to pull a Spark as a 5*. I've got lucky and pulled him about 4 months back and he has been sitting at R3 as arena fodder. Domino, Omega Red, Emma Frost, Aegon etc will also suffer the same fate.
  • A_Noob_Is1A_Noob_Is1 Posts: 762 ★★
    Think about quitting, then realizing that It would not be the best idea.
  • SuelSuel Posts: 279
    i close MCOC and open Marvel Strikeforce

coment deleted in 3, 2, 1...
  • PaytoPlayPaytoPlay Posts: 762 ★★★
    I watch COWhale spins fgmc on YouTube when I am mad at mcoc... magically I feel better after about 300 fgmc into the clip.
  • godsquad891godsquad891 Posts: 779 ★★
    I pulled falcon and colossus with my act 5.4 initial clear rewards hoping my luck improves
  • _I__I_ Posts: 306
    Fortunately I do not let this game affect me so much as to loose my rationality n cause self destruction. Even if the going gets tough I simply quit. Return later. Start over. Finish it.am not in a race so why feel pressed at all? My 5* champ luck can frustrate anyone to get tempted to shell out money to buy better luck but not me. Playing for over one yr now yet not uncollected. Yet no regrets no rush no temptation can allure me to invest anything except my free time. I shall remain the tortoise that I am. withdrawn when required resurfacing when time n fortune favours.