**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Is Scarlet Whitch worth an awakening gem?

SnurrisSnurris Posts: 428 ★★★
Just got SW and I’ve heard that she is good. But with all the new champs out there. Is she still worth a generic AG?

Comments

• EpistriatusEpistriatus Posts: 1,248 ★★★★
    Abso-freaking-lutely!
  • Sheer_ColdSheer_Cold Posts: 183
    Dude, having an awakening gem for her is one of the luckiest gems you could get.
  • RaikisRaikis Posts: 173
    I love using her. She is still a beast! Worth AG, but you need lots of sig stones
  • Tiger360Tiger360 Posts: 1,696 ★★★★
    Go for it, one of the best 4 stars
  • -sixate--sixate- Posts: 1,532 ★★★★★
    I know what SW can do. I 5* champs that end fights way faster than she can ever dream of. So she doesn't get used.
  • SassyMastySassyMasty Posts: 311
    I have a solid team to do aq/aw and monthly eq that rarely changes. That being said, I usually have one slot open for any champ I want and more often than not that champion is scarlet witch.

If you can awaken her and and completely max her out, without a doubt do it. I did a while ago and I have no regrets.
  • SassyMastySassyMasty Posts: 311
    edited January 2019
    SassyMasty wrote: »
    I have a solid team to do aq/aw and monthly eq that rarely changes. That being said, I usually have one slot open for any champ I want and more often than not that champion is scarlet witch.

If you can awaken her and and completely max her out, without a doubt do it. I did a while ago and I have no regrets.

edit: I use her 4* variant all the time in the uncollected monthly event quest.

• Crooked_Sprook1Crooked_Sprook1 Posts: 294 ★★
    Benyr wrote: »
    Depends on where you are in the game. I have a r5 99 sig 4* that I could honestly sell and wouldn't miss her. Haven't used her since she's been turned into a piece of garbage from 12.0 update.... Ok. Don't waste a generic on her.
    She really isn’t garbage. She’s got so much utility and crazy damage outburst.
  • Sixshot1Sixshot1 Posts: 459 ★★
    Benyr wrote: »
    I know what SW can do. I 5* champs that end fights way faster than she can ever dream of. So she doesn't get used.

Right, but we're comparing her to other 4*s. Can't us a 4 star gem on a 5 star champ.
  • KevinFF1961KevinFF1961 Posts: 93
    Absolutely. If she ever came to 5*, she would instantly be among the best.
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    Agree with @OneManArmy. Who cares if you have sig stones? You will get them. SW will still clear a lot of content for you and when you are done with 4*s she will be one of the few that you still use. Definitely awaken her. Whatever newer 4* you awaken you will probably get eventually as a 5* or 6* anyway.