**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Variant 2.2 Symbiote Supreme death by nullify

Hey everyone, can someone explain why I’m losing so much health from the nullify here? Not sure if it’s glitch at first since I don’t see it in his ability description or as part of his added buffs for the stage.

I noticed it on someone else’s YouTube, but He didn’t mention it when it happened. Also, I haven’t seen anyone else talk about it. This happens with any champ I take in.

I’ve gotten him down super easy with IMIW on other practice runs without losing any health, but started to notice it more this weekend. Can anyone let me know if this is working as intended? Video below.

https://youtu.be/W7u2FhAhl-o

Comments

• Options
    AhitlawAhitlaw Posts: 2,123 ★★★★
    I tried using my venom the duck in Uncollected difficulty against Symbiote supreme. Soon as the fight started his buffs were nullified n the duck was dead lol
  • Options
    CliffordcanCliffordcan Posts: 1,341 ★★★★
    He does damage for every buff nullified. Looks like your furies are getting nullified and killing you
  • Options
    Mirage_TurtleMirage_Turtle Posts: 1,868 ★★★★
    Hey everyone, can someone explain why I’m losing so much health from the nullify here? Not sure if it’s glitch at first since I don’t see it in his ability description or as part of his added buffs for the stage.
    If you weren't aware, punishing buffs is kind of Symbiote Supreme's schtick.

From his Champion Spotlight:
    Chthon’s Cunning – Passive
    •100% chance when this Blessing is triggered to immediately Nullify all Buffs off the Opponent.
    709.8 Direct Damage is Passively dealt to the Opponent for each Buff Nullified, based on Genetic Potential.
    •While active gain a 5% chance to place a Stagger Passive on the Opponent lasting 10 seconds on each Basic Attack Hit. Critical Hits increase the Chance to 50%.

Developer Note: The “Anti-Buff” Blessing. Symbiote Supreme always starts with this Blessing active, so he’ll remove whatever Buffs you have on you right at the start of the fight dealing damage.

In other words, if you use a Buff-heavy champion, Sym Supreme will be a tough fight. As to why IMIW wasn't affected, his armors are passive, so they won't be nullified the same way active buffs are.