**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Can we get rank down tickets

Hi.
If will be amazing if we get 5* and 4* rank down tickets.Its been very long since we had them and I was wondering can you guys can bring them back.we only need like 3 for each for 5* and 4*.

Thank you.

Comments

• Drooped2 don't come here id u dont have nothing nice to say
  • CoatHang3rCoatHang3r Posts: 4,965 ★★★★★
    The new forum FAQ adresses this topic. Will that stop the anti-RDT crew from keeping this topic at the top though?
  • SabrefencerSabrefencer Posts: 1,433 ★★★
    Hi.
    If will be amazing if we get 5* and 4* rank down tickets.Its been very long since we had them and I was wondering can you guys can bring them back.we only need like 3 for each for 5* and 4*.

Thank you.

Never. People need to stop asking.o2yg78ymz95s.png
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,864 ★★★★★
    Hi.

Thank you.

Make smarter choices.
  • ThatweirdguyThatweirdguy Posts: 675 ★★★
    With the introduction of those R3-R4 2015 champ gems from variant.....you will never see RDTs again. They know players would simply use them on the trash 2015 champs they were for to use them and on.
  • axelelf_1axelelf_1 Posts: 775 ★★★
    With the introduction of those R3-R4 2015 champ gems from variant.....you will never see RDTs again. They know players would simply use them on the trash 2015 champs they were for to use them and on.

Exactly. If there’s ever another rtd it would be champ specfic like one for colossus or magneto if they had to nerf them.
  • Duke_SilverDuke_Silver Posts: 2,421 ★★★★
    Been a while
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★

Shhhh lol
  • Tiger360Tiger360 Posts: 1,696 ★★★★
    This is why you wait for a good champion instead of ranking up your 5 star unstoppable colossus
  • xNigxNig Posts: 7,221 ★★★★★
    Why stop at 3 to 4? Let’s have 30 to 40 of them!
  • DragonFire2DragonFire2 Posts: 181
    My two cents on RDTs, since I've seen a lot of threads on them. They can prove to be a very useful item, especially when you have an awesome champ to upgrade and few resources to upgrade with. However, they've been given out only twice- because they are not designed to be a common item that you can just use whenever. Obviously I can't speak as to an official reason why, that's just my opinion. Two common reasons for bringing them back I have heard are: 1) This champ is trash and I regret ranking them up. 2) I ranked up so and so for so and so game mode and now they have no utility. Both could be valid. However, to address number 1, I definitely feel that some champs could be trash compared to others, and maybe the rank up was an impulse action. Either way, it can suck. But to put it in perspective, if a champ is trash, why rank them up in the first place? Save the resources for when you get a worthy champ. If you got resources expiring, chances are you're a good player who can get more of them well. If it's things like T4CC, do a trade in or don't pop your AQ crystals for a bit. A big rank up decision is important, so ask for feedback and opinions to get a general idea of if it is a good choice or not. Maybe watch some YouTube videos and reviews to see if it's a good choice. For number 2, I can relate to this. I ranked up my Loki with the assumption I would use him to help in Act 5 and that's it- catalysts, gold, and ISO gone, just for that one quest. At the time, I would've loved an RDT, but did not expect one. But since then, I was able to easily beat The Champion and Aegon in their monthly EQ with him, and have even seen LOL videos of him doing very well. Most champs, even the ones regarded as more trash, have their utility from time to time. Very few ae one and done.

In the end, RDTs are not meant to be an item given out frequently- if that were the case, the game would turn into doing a rank up for one thing, then getting your resources back when you finish or decide you don't "need" them anymore. That is not how the game should be played- if you're doing a rank up of a champ it is an important and permanent choice. If you're not 100% dead set on it, get some other opinions or hold off. If you're short on resources, take time to enjoy the game and earn them- you'll feel much better knowing "I earned this" when you do those rank ups, I know I get that feeling doing R3s and R4s. Thanks for taking the time to read, and best of luck in the game to all.
  • ThatweirdguyThatweirdguy Posts: 675 ★★★
    axelelf_1 wrote: »

Exactly. If there’s ever another rtd it would be champ specfic like one for colossus or magneto if they had to nerf them.

Nah they won't even do those. They refused to provide a mystic one after the MD nerf. RDT's are dead. At least for 5*'s.
This discussion has been closed.