**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

8k+ prestige looking for a new home after season

I am an officer in a gold 1 alliance currently, and have been for a long time. Begrudgingly it is time for me to move on after this war season. I am looking for an adult U. S. based alliance that runs map 5 aq with possibly map 6 sprinkled in, and a score of 150 million or better weekly. I can boost my prestige to over 8500 if need be, but saving the t5bs for a better option. Gold 1 in aw preferably or platinum 3, as I don’t want to worry too much with it. I’m not looking to be an officer again unless needed. I do use line. No event minimums, but everyone contributes enough to get ranked rewards for most events, and you don’t have hassle / get hassled to move. Please post back here with your line id and ign to discuss. My alliance leader knows I’m moving on, but as fellow officers I’m sure you can appreciate me not sharing my line or ign as to not cause a disruption in my current family/alliance.

Comments

• Cbowl29Cbowl29 Posts: 288
    Cbowl29
  • Cbowl29Cbowl29 Posts: 288
    Line ID
  • MegaSkater67MegaSkater67 Posts: 1,377 ★★★★
    Sounds like we could be a great fit for you. We’re a high gold 1 alliance inbetween gold and platinum (rank 12 last season). We run 5x5 and don’t have any event minimums despite getting most of/all of the milestones in a lot of them. If that’s of any interest you, add me on line, my ID and IGN are both MegaSkater67.
  • RickthemangRickthemang Posts: 136
    Add me to chat. Sounds like we have what you’re looking for. I’d like to ask you a few questions as well.

Line ID: Rickthemang
  • Varga14Varga14 Posts: 10
    varga14 both
  • SesherzSesherz Posts: 98
    Add me line sesherz and ign is ultra supreme 5x5 165mil and gold1
  • Eva1Eva1 Posts: 144
    Our ally is just like you described ... for more info add me on line Id eva1a
    :))
  • JFortJFort Posts: 148
    Hit me up on Line at jfortner627, my team needs someone after season ends. We score at least 162m in aq each week and have no problem 100% all bgs. We always finish in the top 300 in Gold 1 AW and my team is made up of mature, veteran players. We are a high performing, low pressure group, look forward to hearing from you.