**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

More ways to get awakening Gems

Anybody else feel like there should be more ways to get awakening Gems? These nearly impossible challenges and luck of the draw isn't cutting it. I need voodoo and Gwenpool duped already! Lol

Comments

• dingsbums111dingsbums111 Posts: 7
    Seems like there are a decent amount of ways to get them. 100% Act 4, Explore Act 5.1, finish RTTL and the Webslinger challenge.
  • Jonrdz1Jonrdz1 Posts: 201
    We need those 50 dollars deal back kabammmmm please help @Kabam Miike
  • Seems like there are a decent amount of ways to get them. 100% Act 4, Explore Act 5.1, finish RTTL and the Webslinger challenge.

I think you missed where I said nearly impossible challenges lol ..they should include a way to grind for them and make you get them based on rank. The webslinger challenge is impossible if you don't have certain champs. You die after 3 hits on line D-f ..They are beyond OP.
  • Jonrdz1 wrote: »
    We need those 50 dollars deal back kabammmmm please help @Kabam Miike

I wouldn't buy that bs lol
    Seems like there are a decent amount of ways to get them. 100% Act 4, Explore Act 5.1, finish RTTL and the Webslinger challenge.

I think you missed where I said nearly impossible challenges lol ..they should include a way to grind for them and make you get them based on rank. The webslinger challenge is impossible if you don't have certain champs. You die after 3 hits on line D-f ..They are beyond OP.

What about Gwenpool? I beat it 100% with my R5 Gwenpool
  • HazemHazem Posts: 243

U r very noob, it's really easy challenge based on the previous challenges like bautista, chole and ming nas ones
  • Seems like there are a decent amount of ways to get them. 100% Act 4, Explore Act 5.1, finish RTTL and the Webslinger challenge.

What about Gwenpool? I beat it 100% with my R5 Gwenpool

My gwenpool is r4 and not duped. I'm sure yours is. I also don't have deep wounds yet.
  • Hazem wrote: »

U r very noob, it's really easy challenge based on the previous challenges like bautista, chole and ming nas ones

Drop a pic of your top champs and rating and im sure it will make sense why you feel that way. Its not for the masses to beat. Majority can't. Just like last chapter of Road to Labyrinth. If you don't have SW, Dr. Voodoo, SL, and other God tier champs you can't beat these game modes. Its bs
    I beat that challenge with r4 sig 20 bw
    ArmandStar wrote: »

is there any way to get them that isn't one-time-only ?

Yea.....$$$$$
  • Hazem wrote: »

Good for you. Its nearly impossible still as I stated though.
  • Deadbyrd9Deadbyrd9 Posts: 3,469 ★★★★
    Dude that challenge can be beaten by 3* with the life steal buff. Awakening gems shouldn't be given out to noobs. They are rewards from various challenges. Get your roster up from playing aw and aq and then do those challenges
    The ways to get resources are to buy them or continue grinding for them in this game. This is a long term game where rare items aren't and should never be easily obtained. I got my first awakening gem from spending 1500 units to beat Chloe's challenge which had the same rewards as the web slinger one. You just have to spend time in this game and then you will be able to get them
  • danielmathdanielmath Posts: 4,041 ★★★★★
    Ya if you can't beat the web challenge then you're just too new to the game to complain about awakening gems. If you play well there's no reason you can't beat it with 3 stars and some revives/units. Though it does seem like every new player thinks it's BS if they can't beat the hardest content on their 1st day playing.
    Hazem wrote: »

Good for you. Its nearly impossible still as I stated though.

That explains the fact that u r unskilled noob
  • DaMunkDaMunk Posts: 1,883 ★★★★
    You used to be able to get them by being rank 1 in the solo events. Might still be able to on some of them. I've never tried though. It would be difficult.
  • Anonymous346Anonymous346 Posts: 661 ★★★
    How about shards?
  • Apocalypse_810Apocalypse_810 Posts: 107
    edited July 2017
    Deadbyrd9 wrote: »
    Dude that challenge can be beaten by 3* with the life steal buff. Awakening gems shouldn't be given out to noobs. They are rewards from various challenges. Get your roster up from playing aw and aq and then do those challenges

Your logic is that if you can get hit 3 times by a 5 star 6000+ attack spiderman and lose you must suck or be new to the game.Love to see yall beat line d-f with 3 stars ..I'd literally pay to see it. Yall are hilarious.
    Post edited by Kabam Spice on
    I'm not saying you suck at the game because you can't do it with 3*. I'm saying it can be done by 3* quite easily. It's the easiest challenge to get awakening gems that I have seen in this game
    You gain a lot more health from hitting the opponent than you do from block damage. This quest is a lot easier than RoL
    Was that seatins video?
    Try to not be a noob OP and you will get through it
  • KestrelleKestrelle Posts: 441 ★★
    I must say, it's really hard for people that are relatively new (like myself). I was super happy that I beat path A. I just don't have the right characters and the skill to take out path F. One single missed parry and they 5-hit combo kill every single one of my characters. I'll get there one day after a lot more practice and more points in masteries, but try to remember you were probably in our shoes at one point.

And for the newer folks, don't expect to beat these things. They're not created for us
  • I_am_GrootI_am_Groot Posts: 646 ★★
    edited July 2017
    People here is talking about Awakening gems as if you're asking T2A catalyst for free.

Awaken a champ is one thing any noob any day can do if they have the luck for dupe a champ.
    Awakening gem are not for the skilled one but for the unlucky one and right now there are very few ways to get it. Plus you can get it once and it's a random crystal vs almost one hundred champs.
    It's unnecessarily a rare item, maybe it make sense seasons ago, maybe it was a bad design.

But don't expect objective support, people in this forum is very dogmatic (about the status quo) and very elitist (about their virtual prestige in a videogame) then they never want changes, no matter if it's the best for them and for the game.
  • winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,657 ★★★★★
    I think OP need help like me.

g68jtvebwdep.png

I am grinding Arenas a little bit to get units.

• Oliverb1980Oliverb1980 Posts: 99
    I think awakening gems are still rare just because you get to unlock sig abilities that make certain parts of the game a bit easier. Like the web slinger quest, if you don't have a duped BW or GP then 2 spidey classic and miles morales are a bit harder to take down, as opposed to bringing duped versions of said champs.
    Cb is great for that challenge and doesn't need to be duped to be good. His duped ability is kinda useless
  • Deadbyrd9 wrote: »
    Cb is great for that challenge and doesn't need to be duped to be good. His duped ability is kinda useless

Ikr, would be great if I had him.