**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

There's still a gold problem for some of us

I'm a fairly regular player, I grind arenas a good bit and do the monthly quests and my alliance is fairly active but we are an average alliance, recently I was able to build my gold back up to about 1.3 million (I'm not uncollected yet) got a 4* heimdall, took him to r3, then I got a 5* x-23 who I really like so I took her to r3 and it cost me about a million in gold, and here's the problem when u start ranking up 4* and 5*, a few each month u just eat up ur gold, it was fine when I was ranking up 3* and a 4* every once in a while but as u get better and start to get better champs the amount of gold u have to spend increases 10 fold, but the amount of gold u can get doesn't change, I get the first 3 milestones in atleast 3 but sometime 4 arenas and try to get to atleast the 4th milestone in the solo events but even with ranked rewards it's only about 10k to 15k in those rewards, that's taking a r2 5* up 1 level maybe 2 if ur lucky, so I really don't understand why u guys at kabam haven't noticed this, I'm not asking for anything for free, I'll grind out for it, I just want my grind to feel like it's worth something, and I know there are others in the same boat as me, please consider this, thank you.

Comments

• Options
    SabrefencerSabrefencer Posts: 1,433 ★★★
    Is your alliance requiring too much in terms of donations?
  • Options
    SillyCaitlinSillyCaitlin Posts: 535
    Gold is still a huge problem for me. I play arena fairly regularly, and my alliance doesn’t require donations. The only solution is to choose who gets ranked and leveled up carefully, as well as sell iso and catalysts before they expire.
  • Options
    LurkerLurker Posts: 196
    Gold is a huge issue for me. I sell almost all of the iso and cats that I get. I have to save all my gold for the next time I get a 5* or 6* champ worth ranking. I haven't ranked anyone except the r4/r5 worthy champs (and 6*) in well over a year.

the upside is that I get mostly trashcan champs so it gives me time to save.

I wish we could actually sell t4cc for gold. I have way more of that than I could ever spend. I think I currently have 28 whole t4cc crystals and I've been opening all the map5/map6/t4cc shards/glory crystal etc and just letting them expire trying to get the few I actually need.

more arena isn't an option, there's only so much time an adult can dedicate to a mobile game.

if there was an autoplay feature for arena (!!) I would use that. even if it lost 50% of the time, I could at least earn a little gold during the commute.
  • Options
    RockonRockon Posts: 271
    i wish i could pass on some of my gold, sitting at 40mil and more than enough iso for rank ups. i see where the gold problem is. for instance if you have a ton of quest crystals be nice if we could do a crystal swap for those for something we could use the most of
  • Options
    OshsroOshsro Posts: 115
    You dupe your 4* a lot sell iso and do arena gold problem solved