how can a player find hope to get any real help concerning vety real player issue

dear @kabam Vydious @kabam Miike
Man I am an extremely loyal spending customer and i have sent 10s of tickets for support all being shut down. I have tried different avenues to try get any attention. All I ask is to talk to a real person but it is starting to feeling hopeless and it is getting more and more depressing the more I try. 6v4wcbpy9hdj.png

Many of my friends and alliance mates have tried to get attention as well but they all get turned down saying that I have to request myself but I have been requesting nonstop to no avail!!!!

My concern may be of one that cannot be discussed in the forums which is my i need my situation escalated to someone that can actually respond with human answers. I cannot believe how hopeless it can feel trying to find human help. please please help?

My ingame name is “Nuclear Launch”

Comments

• Dbaggery666Dbaggery666 Member Posts: 18
    @kabam Lyra
  • CoatHang3rCoatHang3r Member Posts: 4,965 ★★★★★
    Quake OP, she took out the unit store. 😂
  • SabrefencerSabrefencer Member Posts: 1,433 ★★★
    Keep at it. Demand an escalation of a ticket. I had an issue where I wrongfully had shards removed and it took me a dozen tickets over 3 or 4 weeks.
  • RichiesDad79RichiesDad79 Member Posts: 1,011 ★★★
    I can't believe that you have to beg and plead with them pretty much to allow you to spend $100 on their product and they aren't reacting at light speed to fix your issue. If I owned a company and my employees were ignoring a customer who was begging them to take their money, and $100 at that, somebody would be looking for a new job.

The only thing that makes sense is an automated system is interpreting you're complaint to be one about failed mechanics of the game and gives you the same hollow answer that is given to complaints about failed gameplay mechanics. It seems that a live person does not know that you are trying to spend a good chunk of change on this game. As soon as a live person is aware, this will probably be fixed quickly. Hopefully a moderater sees this thread. Good luck.
    sees this and passes word on to the game team
  • CoatHang3rCoatHang3r Member Posts: 4,965 ★★★★★
    I can't believe that you have to beg and plead with them pretty much to allow you to spend $100 on their product and they aren't reacting at light speed to fix your issue. If I owned a company and my employees were ignoring a customer who was begging them to take their money, and $100 at that, somebody would be looking for a new job.

The only thing that makes sense is an automated system is interpreting you're complaint to be one about failed mechanics of the game and gives you the same hollow answer that is given to complaints about failed gameplay mechanics. It seems that a live person does not know that you are trying to spend a good chunk of change on this game. As soon as a live person is aware, this will probably be fixed quickly. Hopefully a moderater sees this thread. Good luck.
    sees this and passes word on to the game team
    There is another possible explanation that isn’t readily apparent. If the banned account and the second account both shared the same App/Google store account and the banned account also caused the App/Google store to be turned off by Kabam then the secondary account wouldn’t be able to purchase from it due to the actions of the main account. ;)
  • John757John757 Member Posts: 1,085 ★★★
    Also the ban people from using the store if they have used stolen credit cards
    well i tried to present evidence of multiple device too nothing gets heard lol
    lgqjr6kcw9fj.jpeg
    here is me fighting aq miniboss in 2 different alliances. I keep my accounts in seperate alliances
    hlz77nldq0qs.jpeg
    and here is me being my own dungeon partner.
    might I add only one of my accounts are banned lol. Im still playing my remaining.
    here i even made a hand motion video to and uploaded to youtube!
    https://youtu.be/focpepCRu3A
  • Kabam DijonKabam Dijon Moderator Posts: 337
    Hello there,

Unfortunately the forums are not an appropriate place to discuss these issues. I would recommend continuing to contact our support team about this. They'll be able to help you more directly.

Click here to contact them!

We will be closing this thread.

This discussion has been closed.