**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

Why do lvl 60's get bloody XP boosts from crystals....

As the title says this is a waste of a crystal for us , c'mon this is so bloody lazy ...there's no possible benifit to us for this

Comments

• Options
    HazemHazem Posts: 243
    edited July 2017
    They r useful in item use though...plus those crystals that give xp boosts don't know that u r at lvl 60
  • Options
    Deadbyrd9Deadbyrd9 Posts: 3,469 ★★★★
    I sell mine for gold
  • Options
    I_am_GrootI_am_Groot Posts: 646 ★★
    The Grandmaster could fix it.
    But I wouldn't hold my breath I think he's dumb as his brother.
  • Options
    WafflesalldayWafflesallday Posts: 189
    Anyone notice they've been dropping more frequently through the solo crystals? Or is it just that I've been pulling more crystals lately? lol

Opened 4 greater solo crystals today and got 1 tech 3* awakening gem and 3 40% XP boosts
  • Options
    TheMageHunterTheMageHunter Posts: 711 ★★
    Anyone notice they've been dropping more frequently through the solo crystals? Or is it just that I've been pulling more crystals lately? lol

Opened 4 greater solo crystals today and got 1 tech 3* awakening gem and 3 40% XP boosts

Not just you I am in level 52 and 50% of my crystals are XP boosts
  • Options
    Tmasters1984Tmasters1984 Posts: 451
    Yeah this is true - at level 60 you should just not get experience. Theres a few crystals that still give them as random items, and they're just useless - just change it to another boost or potion.
  • Options
    Hazem wrote: »
    They r useful in item use though...plus those crystals that give xp boosts don't know that u r at lvl 60

okay this is by far the stupidest comment I've seen , what has the "crystal IQ" got to do with this, I'm gonna pitch something here that your either under 10 or not in any way computer savvy at all and no anything about programming
  • Options
    HoidCosmereHoidCosmere Posts: 550 ★★
    I get so many XP boosts that I am almost never playing the game without one active. Only when I plan on spending some arena time are they inactive. I'm at level 53 now and have been running on perma XP boost since about level twenty and my inventory is still full of them and I have one in my stash expiring tomorrow. The drop rate on them is a bit extreme IMO.
  • Options
    VoluntarisVoluntaris Posts: 1,198 ★★★
    As the title says this is a waste of a crystal for us , c'mon this is so bloody lazy ...there's no possible benifit to us for this

use for item use event... 100 points per boost