**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Why am I not so lucky in 5 *?

AndTavAndTav Posts: 261
edited January 2019 in General Discussion
Only questioning my last pull 5 * with these wonderful 4 *.

p7m1fhfk08sl.jpeg

Comments

• AndTavAndTav Posts: 261
    edited January 2019
    Noob2435 wrote: »
    All about luck, my last 4, 5 star pulls were: Groot, rogue, Groot, archangel. About to open another today hopefully it isn't another Groot.

I once went to open a 5 * highlight, came DD Netflix. My first 5 * of 2019 on the normal crystal ..... guess what? DD Netflix
  • axelelf_1axelelf_1 Posts: 775 ★★★
    Sym spidey is not bad. Spam heavy for tons of armor break. It gets much much worse, then occasionally better.
    edited January 2019
    axelelf_1 wrote: »
    Sym spidey is not bad. Spam heavy for tons of armor break. It gets much much worse, then occasionally better.

Ah, there's 4 * champion that deals more damage than he does nowadays. Besides, every cosmic champion has a broken armor, nothing special.
  • Timone147Timone147 Posts: 1,276 ★★★★
    My recent pulls(not in order) Karnak, JF, Netflix DD, falcon, pun 2099(dupe), rhino(dupe), Cap marvel... ya it’s been a rough stretch
    edited January 2019
    VulcanM wrote: »
    the chances of getting a decent 5* are like 1/10 because there are so many terrible champs compared to good champs. expecting to get good champs is like thinking that you are gonna win the lottery every time.

There are players who pull good champions one after the other, next. I can not understand that.
    edited January 2019
    Timone147 wrote: »
    My recent pulls(not in order) Karnak, JF, Netflix DD, falcon, pun 2099(dupe), rhino(dupe), Cap marvel... ya it’s been a rough stretch

My only good pull of the normal crystal 5 * was MS, and look there. I already have 8.
  • Archangel442Archangel442 Posts: 158
    Because you didn’t make a big enough sacrifice to the rng gods before you opened your crystal... I suggest at least a fattened calf and a pint of your own blood
    Because you didn’t make a big enough sacrifice to the rng gods before you opened your crystal... I suggest at least a fattened calf and a pint of your own blood

:D:D
  • MMCskippyMMCskippy Posts: 352 ★★
    The 5* She Hulk I just pulled would like to challenge your Sym Spidey to a crappy champ duel.

The bonus of a crappy 5* pull? You don't have another champ to drain your resources... You get them to 1/25 and that's it!
    MMCskippy wrote: »
    The 5* She Hulk I just pulled would like to challenge your Sym Spidey to a crappy champ duel.

The bonus of a crappy 5* pull? You don't have another champ to drain your resources... You get them to 1/25 and that's it!

I fully agree.
  • V1PER1987V1PER1987 Posts: 3,474 ★★★★★
    I have been on a bad luck streak for 6 months. It just happens. I’m expecting to get some good pulls this upcoming month or I’m donezo.
  • Marri_2Marri_2 Posts: 577 ★★★
    Did you spend money?
  • Austin555555Austin555555 Posts: 3,043 ★★★★★
    Complaining about an evade champ. He’s really good actually. His SP2 does an immense amount of damage. The only reason why I would get why your mad is if you spent money on the 5* shard deal.
    AndTav wrote: »

Ah, there's 4 * champion that deals more damage than he does nowadays. Besides, every cosmic champion has a broken armor, nothing special.

Actually, you can stack armor breaks with heavies, as many as you want, and then his damage is top notch. Only god tier 4*s would equal his damage and only if they're 3/45 vs. 5/50. So, his armor break is something special. But, bench him, by all means. Was just trying to give you a bright side.
  • V1PER1987V1PER1987 Posts: 3,474 ★★★★★
    AndTav wrote: »

Actually, you can stack armor breaks with heavies, as many as you want, and then his damage is top notch. Only god tier 4*s would equal his damage and only if they're 3/45 vs. 5/50. So, his armor break is something special. But, bench him, by all means. Was just trying to give you a bright side.

With DR, his armor break stacking isn’t nearly as useful as it used to be.
    edited January 2019
    Complaining about an evade champ. He’s really good actually. His SP2 does an immense amount of damage. The only reason why I would get why your mad is if you spent money on the 5* shard deal.

Duped, right? And dup a 5 * can take months. I could not duplicate this same champion 4 * yet, 7 months of waiting.
  • JLABREUJLABREU Posts: 5
    It’s all about luck and what the a.i. decides to keep you from.

I have 33 5* and only 1 is skill, falcon :D, which is not getting ranked up btw. After finishing act 5 I got skill awaking, 3-4 rank up gems and 2 Skill T4C (13 in total), then finished the first chapter of Ultron Assault and got a Skill 2-3 rank up.

Do you guys still think it’s about luck?
  • KG05_1KG05_1 Posts: 59
    My last three 5* pulls were Ghost, X-23 and Blade. I’ve only opened 5 crystals total
    KG05_1 wrote: »
    My last three 5* pulls were Ghost, X-23 and Blade. I’ve only opened 5 crystals total

What is your secret? :o
  • Noob2435Noob2435 Posts: 627 ★★★
    Noob2435 wrote: »
    All about luck, my last 4, 5 star pulls were: Groot, rogue, Groot, archangel. About to open another today hopefully it isn't another Groot.

To add on what champ I got, I got a dupe on cw. Trade you for the champ you got.
  • Noob2435Noob2435 Posts: 627 ★★★
    edited January 2019
    Actually would have preferred a Groot again ^
  • For those who had bad pulls, are you all free to play?
  • JLABREUJLABREU Posts: 5
    I am. Last 5* I got was Spider Gwen from the featured 5* crystal.
  • KG05_1KG05_1 Posts: 59
    I can say that I’ve spent like $50-$75 on this game since I started a year ago. I wonder how much that impacts crystal luck
    edited January 2019
    Saphyaer wrote: »
    For those who had bad pulls, are you all free to play?

What does this have to do with luck? There are many who open 2-3 crystals 5 * in the month and do not come a good champ.
    Saphyaer wrote: »
    For those who had bad pulls, are you all free to play?

I spend an assload and generally have terrible pulls. If spending guaranteed me good pulls, I’d spend two assloads
  • Samspade23Samspade23 Posts: 549 ★★
    It seems like every time I spend money towards getting 5 stars, I always end up with a bad pull. Spent money on the cyber Monday deals and ended up with Loki. Spent on the 4th of July deal and got groot.