**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Carnage buff/fix

I do know that he is very new champ in the game, but i think he needs some tweaks on his abilities.

Lets start with the critical hit bleeds.
I should be changed the way that: every hit has a 60%ish chance to inflict bleed for x amount over 0,5 seconds while the target is bleeding.
It would not make him a super bleeding machine but a significantly better.
And 2, his mutation ability, it should be changed the way that he gets/mutates the buff that he had when he launched his special attack, woulb be much more easier to control those buffs, cause now you start to mutate and right at the last 0,5 second of the mutaation you do a Parry and end up with block proficiency buff, its a good chunck of BP ill give you that but it might not have been what you wanted.
These changes would get him atleast in the good tier, cause hes not that useful now.

What you guys think?

Comments

• Options
    HazemHazem Posts: 243
    People, Stop making threads about carnage, he wouldn't get buffed...like the rest of trash champs...that's pointless
  • Options
    Mr_OtterMr_Otter Posts: 1,614 ★★★
    Hazem wrote: »
    People, Stop making threads about carnage, he wouldn't get buffed...like the rest of trash champs...that's pointless

Which is stupid

They buffed Civil Warrior of all champs last update

It's about time Kabam made the right choices