**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Who should I awaken?

Who should I awaken?

4* Medusa, rank 4/5, 40/40
4* Archangel, rank 4/5, 40/40
4* Dr Vodoo, rank 4/5, 40/40

Who should I awaken? 45 votes

Medusa
15%
ShimiTonyStarkmozzySpiderdude729Darth_SemzStepaJary2425 7 votes
Archangel
42%
DarkZenHollowborn[Deleted User]Archdemon_John757XxLoganTDCxXLightening_no1IBlueShiftIth3_josephSidDDragonpfm007Hector_1475InfineightChainslayerEightyCarrymonomuggMiss_Bee09Beef60MrSinister_34 19 votes
Dr Vodoo
42%
BuckeyeKPSpeedbumpAKTEKTimros_fr3do_MelkerlanneroSassyMastyGustavo20ChampioncriticMarvel2289The_red_EclipseOpandemonioAleorFhfjghhggggjfhfjgKong_MasterBonesjuniorWelderofortune2VØŁĶ1902Bala_riyz01 19 votes

Comments

• Options
    Feel free to comment why as well
  • Options
    FhfjghhggggjfhfjgFhfjghhggggjfhfjg Posts: 4,492 ★★★★★
    edited January 2019
    Dr Vodoo
    Dr voodoo gets the most out of the gem. Archangel benefits greatly from it too but dr voodoo needs it more imo
  • Options
    Hector_1475Hector_1475 Posts: 1,783 ★★★★★
    Archangel
    Awaken AA and take him to R5. He is pretty amazing against everything that can be bled or poisoned. Max out Deep Wounds too, when you can.
  • Options
    Bala_riyz01Bala_riyz01 Posts: 145
    Dr Vodoo
    Voodoo is the best
  • Options
    ChampioncriticChampioncritic Posts: 3,347 ★★★★
    edited January 2019
    Dr Vodoo
    Assuming you use all 3 of them equally, Voodoo needs the dupe the most. Medusa and AA are already very good even unawakened.
  • Options
    Thank you all! It sounds like Vodoo is the way to go. I don't have any other power control Champs at the moment either so it makes sense. AA does already do insane damage. Good news is I'll have another awakening gem not too long from now.

Again, thanks guys/girls
  • Options
    XxLoganTDCxXXxLoganTDCxX Posts: 2,561 ★★★★
    Archangel
    Voodoo needs it
    Medusa needs it but she really needs a high sig level and synergies.
    Archangel is even better with it.
  • Options
    BuckeyeKPBuckeyeKP Posts: 693
    Dr Vodoo
    Voodoo by far. Regen, ability redux, massive poison, great for Act V
  • Options
    StepaStepa Posts: 12
    Medusa
    I would do medusa but if not her than AA
  • Options
    SassyMastySassyMasty Posts: 311
    Dr Vodoo
    I would say AA because the heal block and aa reduction is really good, but I rarely use mine (awakened) since his targets need to not be poison or bleed immune.
    Medusa's damage potential goes up...
    I've never used voodoo before but it seems like the winner
  • Options
    Marvel2289Marvel2289 Posts: 1,008 ★★★
    Dr Vodoo
    Voodoo needs the dupe the most, Medusa and AA are still useful unduped even though they are much better duped. Voodoo is trash without his sig
  • Options
    BonesjuniorBonesjunior Posts: 89
    Dr Vodoo
    Voodoo needs it the most but AA will serve you better for Act 5 and UC Event Quest every month. He put in a significant amount of work for over the last year. R5 he is a monster
  • Options
    I duped Vodoo and he's a monster (it helps I already knew exactly how your supposed to play with him) I'm clearing Act 4 paths with just him and finishing with 90+ % health.

I am coming close to 100 percenting Act 4, maybe a week away. I'm most likely going to dupe AA with the next awakening gem I get.

Thank you all for your feedback
  • Options
    TimrosTimros Posts: 267
    Dr Vodoo
    Dr voodoo gets the most out of the gem. Archangel benefits greatly from it too but dr voodoo needs it more imo

This^
    But AA just destroys those susceptible to bleed and poison. I use him more than my voodoo. I have all 3 maxed out, and he's definitely a destoyer.