**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Best 5* Basic Pull

2»

Comments

• Options
    LoPrestiLoPresti Posts: 1,035 ★★★
    Domino, I couldn't believe it lol
  • Options
    AjisdopeAjisdope Posts: 933 ★★★
    My best was also the last pull of 2018, Corvus.
  • Options
    DonDudu2809DonDudu2809 Posts: 348 ★★
    ghost rider :))
  • Options
    RapRap Posts: 3,194 ★★★★
    My one and only dupe so far CW...I have hopes for the others though particularly DV, DO, Mordo...
  • Options
    The_Boss9The_Boss9 Posts: 1,390 ★★★
    Gotta be corvus for me
  • Options
    MrBanksMrBanks Posts: 950 ★★★
    Pulled a cap IW out of my 3rd basic ever
  • Options
    Colonaut123Colonaut123 Posts: 3,091 ★★★★★
    My best pulls are:
    Medusa
    Taskmaster (twice)
    Gwenpool
    Venom

They are also my only pulls.
  • Options
    OrcDovahkiinOrcDovahkiin Posts: 323
    edited February 2019
    I have pretty decent pulls none which i cant complain but i was lucky enough to get ghost the day she was added to the crystals it almost landed on a IronPatriot and i said to myself "well i guess its time to be memed" but the KabamGods said "bless this poor sod with a god tier!" And bam i got ghost she is my first r4 5 star lol
  • Options
    F317F317 Posts: 78
    I got Gwenpool and Sparky (duped) from basic.
  • Options
    BashlordBashlord Posts: 218 ★★
    a9gqn6qfamsd.jpg

Got this beast from basic crystal yesterday
  • Options

I pulled Soarky, Red Hulk, Morningstar- awakened Mirningstar, Mordo, Loki- Awakened Loki, The Hood,and just pulled Mephisto and Hype.

While I was still young (not an ancient one) I clearly remember pulling 5* colossus as my first 5*. Then I landed Ant-Man.. Followed by OG BP, Classic Spidey, Juggs.. I almost quit when my first dupe was Ant-Man.

I’ve been very happy with the basics lately though. Pulled a 5* Masacre about 2 months ago and I didn’t even think he would be in a basic her and he’s just awesome!

If you do happen to get a champ you don’t like.. it’ll only cost you 5k more to get another. Not another 15k (on top of the 15 you just threw away)

. That gets me everytime.. I can’t ever force myself to justify waisting those hard earned crystals! No matter how good the champs may be.. still could pull a really terrible one, just like basics.
  • Options
    GamecodeOneGamecodeOne Posts: 87
    My 11th and 12th 5* pull was Archangel. I was very happy to have him duped and now he helps me a lot!
  • Options
    SuelSuel Posts: 279
    My best champs were pulled from other kinds of crystals

from normal 5* my best were prob Starlord and Voodoo and those were a long time ago, i dont even buy that crystal anymore