Options

Force Conclude Dungeon

LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,639 ★★★★★
It's beyond stupid that there is no way for one person to conclude a dungeon. Just finished d7 room 3. Both of us had good health on all 3 champs. My partner lost his internet connection on the screen for deciding what to do. He managed to send me a line message that he was trying to get back in the game but had the eternal loading screen. Waited the 10 minutes and got the failure points. We beat room 3, why should we get the points for failing to beat it because someone was unable to click to move on or conclude? I've done random where the other guy wasn't good and I beat the mini linked and the boss with degen but the other guy left the room. What sense does it make to not allow me to conclude the dungeon and bank the points I earned. I know this has been brought up before, but dungeon is a permanent game mode and this needs to be fixed.

Comments

• Options
    LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,639 ★★★★★
    Actually I guess it gave us the points for completing the room so they must’ve fixed that part. Still should have an option to force conclude though
  • Options
    rogueKlyntarrogueKlyntar Posts: 268
    Do you really want that? What if some jerk decides they wanna pull out just as you are finishing the Boss fight? Or about to start it? I prefer the current evil.
  • Options
    Helicopter_dugdugdugHelicopter_dugdugdug Posts: 555 ★★★
    Do you really want that? What if some jerk decides they wanna pull out just as you are finishing the Boss fight? Or about to start it? I prefer the current evil.

Eh? The boss is already down. Read again