**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Need help act 4 chapter 2.6

[img]https://us.v-cdn.net/6029252/uploads/editor/q5/dkigh641oh0k.png[/img I'm having a hard time with this tile... it a magneto 10000. He took no damage when he was clearly hit and i believe its the regeneration node. I've never encounter this, how to beat him?![/img]

Comments

• Options
    SabrefencerSabrefencer Posts: 1,433 ★★★
    You can actually force-close the game in this fight and not lose health like you could in other fights. At that point, keep doing it until you can get a Heal Block debuff on him. Works great.
  • Options
    solmyrairsolmyrair Posts: 388
    IMIW - good health blocker SP1

However I was lucky to take him down with 4* Archangel and his Neurotoxin.
  • Options
    Miss_Bee09Miss_Bee09 Posts: 25
    Any other recommended characters to take him out? I usually fight with ultron, corvus, caption america iw, old man logan, and taskmaster... are any of these of use in this situation?
  • Options
    MrTicTac19992008MrTicTac19992008 Posts: 572 ★★
    edited January 2019
    Yondu, spam sp1 to heal block. I can't remember how the node works but does it have a regen buff or passive buff on the screen? if it does and you have the pacify mastery maxed then if you keep parrying with Cap IW then it would reverse the healing.
  • Options
    Thanks everyone for giving me insight on a counter. I was looking through my champs and seen vemonpool as well in addition to what was said.
  • Options
    monomuggmonomugg Posts: 312 ★★
    i used Loki sp3 and just kept on throwing heavy attack to refresh curse. works pretty well too
  • Options
    BENNYJBENNYJ Posts: 97
    As said earlier, Yondu's SP1 is perfect for this. Any good heal blocker will do, even Civil Warrior, just takes a bit of time
  • Options
    Frivolousz21Frivolousz21 Posts: 438 ★★★
    Proxima heal block sp1
  • Options
    Frivolousz21Frivolousz21 Posts: 438 ★★★
    And sentinel
  • Options
    SidDDragonSidDDragon Posts: 1,183 ★★★
    Heal reverse champs are the best options..void,guillotine and cap IW...wasp also has petrify...other than that heal block champs like yondu,IMIW,sentinel would work...otherwise u can max out despair and use champs who cause a lot of debuffs like medusa perma bleeds after armour shatter,hype with sp1 spam to cancel out the healing
  • Options
    Philly3974Philly3974 Posts: 360
    Void
  • Options
    Marri_2Marri_2 Posts: 577 ★★★
    Guillotine has a 40% chance of failing...her sword is magnetized.

Scarlet Witch is great, and heal blockers. Try Punisher 2099 and keep his battery up.
  • Options
    TheVyrusTheVyrus Posts: 418 ★★★
    I used Vision. Draining Magneto's power bar applies heal block.
  • Options
    Roguefrogger13Roguefrogger13 Posts: 413 ★★
    Just keep entering the fight and closing the app until he gets a heal block. basically you go into the fight and if he doesn't have a heel block then you pause it close the game and reopen it. Keep repeating this process until he gets a heel block. It's actually pretty simple.
  • Options
    If the game saves the fight and it offers you a chance to go back into the same fight when you reopen the game just close it again. You won't lose any health. it took me about six or seven tries before he got a heel block then it was just a normal fight.
  • Options
    Of course I also did this a long time ago so if it doesn't work I apologize in advance. I helped a friend of mine do it last year and this method worked really well for him.
  • Options
    Miss_Bee09 wrote: »
    [img]https://us.v-cdn.net/6029252/uploads/editor/q5/dkigh641oh0k.png[/img I'm having a hard time with this tile... it a magneto 10000. He took no damage when he was clearly hit and i believe its the regeneration node. I've never encounter this, how to beat him?![/img]

Let me know if it works for you
  • Options
    Thanks everyone. @Roguefrogger13 i will let you know tomorrow when i tackle it. War is starting soon. That seems like a simpler solution rather than having to rank up certain champions.
  • Options
    Colonaut123Colonaut123 Posts: 3,091 ★★★★★
    Any other recommended characters to take him out? I usually fight with ultron, corvus, caption america iw, old man logan, and taskmaster... are any of these of use in this situation?
    If my memory is correct, CAIW reduces healing with his sig petrify, if you've a tech in your team. Be sure you max the petrify mastery to.
  • Options
    Colonaut123Colonaut123 Posts: 3,091 ★★★★★
    If you've a Ghulk, his sp1 heal blocks and stuns.
  • Options
    KrumbledkookieKrumbledkookie Posts: 273
    Duped Void. Easy peasy.
  • Options
    SabrefencerSabrefencer Posts: 1,433 ★★★
    Thanks everyone. @Roguefrogger13 i will let you know tomorrow when i tackle it. War is starting soon. That seems like a simpler solution rather than having to rank up certain champions.

I actually said this same thing near the very top....no love.
  • Options
    DoctorJDoctorJ Posts: 842 ★★★
    Remember when sw, sl and guillotine were only answers to this guy?

Pepperidge farms remembers.
  • Options
    @Sabrefencer i overlooked your initial comment im sorry! You were the FIRST with the genius idea!! ;)
  • Options
    UPDATE! After 20 failed attempts of magneto having a heal bock i used loki and won. I have a new fondness for him! 😁
  • Options
    AdiMukh555AdiMukh555 Posts: 756 ★★★
    I'd suggest you to use Voodoo if you have him, Spam his sp1 to poison Magento which will not only affect his healing rate but also do dot
  • Options
    Voodoo wouldn't have been an option for me, have him as a 3*, halfass ranked
  • Options
    monomuggmonomugg Posts: 312 ★★
    told you about loki, @Miss_Bee09 he's so good
  • Options
    dot_dittodot_ditto Posts: 1,442 ★★★★

Captain America IW is your answer ...

watch this video .. ;)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7FSTF5nNiDU