**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Wasp Question - Heavy combo?

RoOOtsRoOOts Posts: 234 ★★
edited January 2019 in General Discussion
I just cant make it work consistently. How do i have to tap, or hold. And Hold is a new long tap. LLLH, MLLH, LLLLH, or MLLLH. or am i just stupid?

Greets
Roots

Comments

• Options
    XxLoganTDCxXXxLoganTDCxX Posts: 2,561 ★★★★
    I do MLLLH. Do a normal combo. Swipe tap tap tap hold. Right after you do your last light/tap, hold heavy. You should get a few seconds to release your finger, activating the heavy attack. If you don't release in time, you might get punished. Make sure you do it when the red stun circle is active. Hope this helps.
  • Options
    do you make the hold in the same timing as you would do the second M in a MLLLM combo?
  • Options
    SabrefencerSabrefencer Posts: 1,433 ★★★
    Basically, yes. Instead of swiping forward for that final Medium charge/hold for the Heavy. Like Logan said, though, you have to watch the small red circle because you don't have much time to use the Heavy.
  • Options
    Thank you @Sabrefence
  • Options
    My problem is that the circle sometimes/oftrn doesnt show up, and i get a combo into ... OBLIVION. does she has to be awakened? is my timing so unreliable? cause i usy don't have problems with the timing.
  • Options
    She does not need awakening to do her basic MLLLH or whatever combo you use. It must be your timing. Use your duel credits and practice with wasp.
  • Options
    djr17djr17 Posts: 651 ★★★
    RoOOts wrote: »
    My problem is that the circle sometimes/oftrn doesnt show up, and i get a combo into ... OBLIVION. does she has to be awakened? is my timing so unreliable? cause i usy don't have problems with the timing.

When it doesn't show up, is there a stun immune node active?
  • Options
    Ch1efsterCh1efster Posts: 477 ★★★
    edited January 2019
    On your last light hit, when you tap, don't let it up and tap/hold right away to charge the heavy. Kinda hard to explain, but, the last light tap/heavy charge is one motion. Hope that makes sense.
  • Options
    BLEEDlNG_DGEBLEEDlNG_DGE Posts: 324 ★★
    RoOOts wrote: »

When it doesn't show up, you likely mucked up the sequence or it's a stun immune node