**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

5* & 6* Basic Crystal Respin

I, like many others, have spent countless hours and even quite a bit of my hard earned money to obtain 5 star shards. Opening a 5 star crystal is an extremely exciting moment for me as a fairly new player and takes a lot of work to acquire. It goes without saying that opening a “less than ideal” champ is very frustrating, disappointing, and most of all discouraging. Without “ideal” champs, I have nowhere to spend my resources (iso, catalysts, etc.) as I don’t want to waste them on crappy champs. Therefore, I find myself less interested in playing the game. So here is what I propose. For a small fee (100 units or so) a player should be allowed to RESPIN a 5 star or 6 star basic crystal for a chance at a different champ. This gives players a better opportunity to get a champ they like, or for more experienced players, maybe a champ they don’t already have. I think this idea would benefit ALL players alike without taking anything away from the game as a whole.

Comments

• JosephPoerioJosephPoerio Posts: 269 ★★
    edited January 2019
    Maybe even allow multiple respins (a max of three respins) with each respin costing more and more units.

Respin 1: 100 units
    Respin 2: 500 units
    Respin 3: 1000 units
  • SabrefencerSabrefencer Posts: 1,433 ★★★
    Gotta take the good with the bad, dude. It's how the game was built.
    edited January 2019
    I agree with you, but it would help alleviate the imbalance of “mostly bad” that some players experience. Or at least give players a second chance to alleviate it.
  • sbdjdksbdjdk Posts: 178
    Ok so if this happens (which in my opinion would never) people would complain that they spent more units and still got trash champs. Also what would be the point of 5 star shards unit deals if this was a feature.
    Because you still need the shards to get the 5 star champ. You wouldn’t get an EXTRA champ with the respin, just a different one. And for those who complain if they still get a trash champ, thats part of the gamble. Don’t respin unless you REALLY dislike the first pull.
  • Parodical_Sun1Parodical_Sun1 Posts: 143
    My issue is that I keep getting the same champs some times 3 times in row,which be mediocre champs,but equally frustrating from enjoying playing with other champs on my toaster, who can be helpful if awakened.
  • Parodical_Sun1Parodical_Sun1 Posts: 143
    edited February 2019
    Between saving up 4* shards, to get duped *4 champs, that gives players a chance at getting *5 shards, as well as grinding in the arenas and in AWs to get more 5* shards,for 5* champs,aside from spending personal money route, the process to get a 5* champ is gruelingly along, which might not be one that is not god tier caliber,to open up 5* and 6* only get a mediocre champ,makes the player feel like all their long and hard work went down the drain in vain.