**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Science Rules

HollowbornHollowborn Posts: 345
edited February 2019 in Strategy and Tips
BILL! BILL! BILL! BILL!
ddltfmv7fddy.gif

Now which science champ should I r4?
Quake or Gulk?
Neither are awakened and I'm not the best Quaker however I know useful she can be and Gulk SMASHes :p

Also, I have a mighty need for another solid r4 5* to help me with Act5/Uncollected Content (I am Uncollected)

Science Rules 33 votes

Quake
42%
ngray13Hammerbro_64WerewrymRasiloverSassyMastyBlubfish_666Austin555555XxLoganTDCxXMarvel2289AleorFhfjghhggggjfhfjgWebheadUnltdMother_FlerkenStepa 14 votes
Gladiator Hulk
57%
NikskiniSpeedbumpHollowbornSai_7Anonymous346Priyansh7RafikiiCharlie_SceneJohn757ChampioncriticColonaut123The_red_EclipseCharnutzAbolitionist333_TheSpicyKnightTheSquish671ChainslayerKushal_lio142738Manny104 19 votes

Comments

• BuckeyeKPBuckeyeKP Posts: 693
    Neither really needs it for their best abilities, Quake's in particular is somewhat useless.
    Save for Cap IW or Void, they are truly awesome duped.
  • XxLoganTDCxXXxLoganTDCxX Posts: 2,561 ★★★★
    Quake
    Quake is kinda boring to play though
  • HollowbornHollowborn Posts: 345
    Gladiator Hulk
    BuckeyeKP wrote: »
    Neither really needs it for their best abilities, Quake's in particular is somewhat useless.
    Save for Cap IW or Void, they are truly awesome duped.

Not an awakening gem poll bud but thanks for the insight ;)
    Gladiator Hulk
    Quake is kinda boring to play though

Agreed and I usually get backed into a corner while I Quake n Bake. She's solid but I guess I over think using her and she kicks her ass kicked.
  • WerewrymWerewrym Posts: 2,830 ★★★★★
    Quake
    Wait for the Spider Gwen update, maybe she will actually be good...
    Gladiator Hulk
    Werewrym wrote: »

Good one :D but how you gonna comment and not vote? Lol :p
  • WerewrymWerewrym Posts: 2,830 ★★★★★
    Quake
    Hollowborn wrote: »

Fine, I voted for Quake. Also it wasn't a joke, one of my alliance mates just got invited to a beta for She-Hulk and Spider-Gwen.
    Gladiator Hulk
    Hollowborn wrote: »

Fine, I voted for Quake. Also it wasn't a joke, one of my alliance mates just got invited to a beta for She-Hulk and Spider-Gwen.

Oh boy lol! I don't have either of them atm (fortunately... or unfortunately)
  • SassyMastySassyMasty Posts: 311
    Quake
    Idk why all the votes for ghulk over quake... The only thing ghulk has going for him is face me and a powerful enough quake is a huge help in all sorts of content like modok, spidey, mordo, some nodes and even uc eq bosses.
  • AleorAleor Posts: 3,053 ★★★★★
    Quake
    I have 6* gulk, and with rag thor synergy he was my mvp to finish uc rulk when he went unblockable this month. if you don't have rag thor 6* or ranked, I would've go with quake possibly. her parry-charge heavy is not that hard, evade-charge is the hard one, but you can master it with time eventually
    Gladiator Hulk
    SassyMasty wrote: »
    Idk why all the votes for ghulk over quake... The only thing ghulk has going for him is face me and a powerful enough quake is a huge help in all sorts of content like modok, spidey, mordo, some nodes and even uc eq bosses.

My interest in Quake solely lies in her ability to help with select UC EQ bosses. Gulk has really good damage output and while I don't have a Thor Rag, I fight better with him over Quake. Champs like MODOK, Spiderman and Mordo I know how to fight without issues.
    I'm currently saving and practicing with both champs before I make my final decision.