**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Is SL's sig ability worth leveling up?

Long story short, I have a sig 20 4* star lord, took him into ROL to try him (since I haven't completed it, and had heard/seen lots of good about SL in it), and fell in love.

Still haven't got everything together for a full run (need some practice on wolvie and juggs), but I was wondering if it is worth it dumping some sig stones into SL? Or does the sig ability not scale enough for it to matter?

Also, for wolvie, I'm stuck deciding between duped 4* AA, duped low sig 3* void, and duped 3* gully, not sure what my best bet there is either.

Comments

• CapWW2CapWW2 Posts: 2,901 ★★★★
    Yes
  • BigPoppaCBONEBigPoppaCBONE Posts: 2,278 ★★★★★
    Now that your sl is awakened, that’s good enough for now. There’s barely any fight difference when you add more sigs to him at that level. Gully is better for that wolverine fight.
  • heyoitsmeheyoitsme Posts: 45
    So his sig ability doesn't really add much power?
  • Thestoryteller6Thestoryteller6 Posts: 153 ★★
    In general the first 20 levels are what make the most difference, the next 20 are kind of okay, and subsequently you hardly get any value out of an increased sig at all. If you have the sig stones to spare, no harm dumping another 20 into him but I'd definitely stop there. And if you prefer to just stay at 20 that's cool too.