**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Silver 2 alliance VS Gold 3?

So my alliance has been matched against a gold 3 alliance, 2 tiers above us, naturally as they are fielding full teams of 6* and max rank 5* we are getting our ashes handed to us.

I was under the impression alliances were supposed to be matched against similar alliances d so both sides stood a chance? Not a one sided cluster bomb.

I'm all for a challenge sure, but how does an alliance who are using 4* as their main force compete with another alliance who are using 5 and 6* champs. There's no chance of our side winning because we haven't got a single attacker killed yet whilst half our defenders are dead.

We were near the top of silver 2, normally always around the top 200, this match isnt going to hell us at all but helps them.

War ratings mean sweet nothing when their alliance rating is nearly double ours. Surely there must be something that can be done to match alliances of similar strength to give both sides a chance

Comments