**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

LF Alliance (Map 3 - Gold 1/Plat 3 - No Donations)

6982 prestige player looking for an alliance who does 3x5, in gold 1 or plat 3, and requires no donations. I’m an active player but I want to take a break from map 5 AQ and chill in map 3 AQ, so I can focus on other things in my personal life. I run path 5 with the Ghost synergy team and strongly prefer this.

I have two buddies who may be interested in joining as long as donations aren’t required and we’re consistently doing well during AW season. Please contact me at theblackpeacock on Line to discuss further.

Comments

• peasantpeasant Posts: 240
    DEmentrox wrote: »
    6982 prestige player looking for an alliance who does 3x5, in gold 1 or plat 3, and requires no donations. I’m an active player but I want to take a break from map 5 AQ and chill in map 3 AQ, so I can focus on other things in my personal life. I run path 5 with the Ghost synergy team and strongly prefer this.

I have two buddies who may be interested in joining as long as donations aren’t required and we’re consistently doing well during AW season. Please contact me at theblackpeacock on Line to discuss further.

Let me know if you find one like this. I can't think of or find a gold1/plat3 alliance who doesn't require donations.
  • DEmentroxDEmentrox Posts: 14
    peasant wrote: »
    DEmentrox wrote: »

Let me know if you find one like this. I can't think of or find a gold1/plat3 alliance who doesn't require donations.

Why not? I’m only interested in map 3.