**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

God's perfect creation - Stark Spidey

Amazing_Demon05Amazing_Demon05 Posts: 4,235 ★★★★★
so just got uncollected and i only used stark spidey against collector.

bane chapters made easy by him that stun and long specials and power drain and quick fights. he is just so awesome.

ghost is the new tech god but spide is nowhere outdated has all the utility in the world to do everything
so this is just a appreciation post for stark spidey because as long as he is alive on my team ik i can do any ****

Comments

• Options
    Crooked_Sprook1Crooked_Sprook1 Posts: 294 ★★
    While we’re on the topic of appreciating champs, lemme just express my (rather surprising) appreciation towards IMIW. I knew he was a good champ when I got him, but I never really realised how versatile and useful he was until I found out he was my MVP for act 5.

He’s so well equipped for everything and can counter almost any node. He’s got heal block, power control, very nice plasma dmg, armour break, bleed immune, oh and the amazing little parry damage he takes.
  • Options
    Foxhero007Foxhero007 Posts: 691 ★★★
    so your saying that only beat the collector because you had Spider-man (stark enhanced) that just funny.
  • Options
    FhfjghhggggjfhfjgFhfjghhggggjfhfjg Posts: 4,492 ★★★★★
    Foxhero007 wrote: »
    so your saying that only beat the collector because you had Spider-man (stark enhanced) that just funny.

Why so? Sparky is a great champ for the collector
  • Options
    spaceoctopusspaceoctopus Posts: 1,111 ★★★
    While we’re on the topic of appreciating champs, lemme just express my (rather surprising) appreciation towards IMIW. I knew he was a good champ when I got him, but I never really realised how versatile and useful he was until I found out he was my MVP for act 5.

He’s so well equipped for everything and can counter almost any node. He’s got heal block, power control, very nice plasma dmg, armour break, bleed immune, oh and the amazing little parry damage he takes.

Sadly I didn't get my IMIW until my act 5 completion rewards. Sounds like he could've helped.
  • Options
    spaceoctopusspaceoctopus Posts: 1,111 ★★★
    so just got uncollected and i only used stark spidey against collector.

bane chapters made easy by him that stun and long specials and power drain and quick fights. he is just so awesome.

ghost is the new tech god but spide is nowhere outdated has all the utility in the world to do everything
    so this is just a appreciation post for stark spidey because as long as he is alive on my team ik i can do any ****

This is how I feel about CAIW.
  • Options
    SpiderCoolsSpiderCools Posts: 615 ★★★
    Welp, Now you've done it. Nerfs inbound for 2.
    Whaaaa? I mean, IMIW and starky sucks right? We all know that spider Gwen eclipses them both.

almost died to her with that unblockable sp1 before collector xD

She gets so many kills on that node XD
    #nerfspidergwen
  • Options
    axelelf_1axelelf_1 Posts: 775 ★★★
    Welp, Now you've done it. Nerfs inbound for 2.
    Whaaaa? I mean, IMIW and starky sucks right? We all know that spider Gwen eclipses them both.

almost died to her with that unblockable sp1 before collector xD

Wow. That joke never gets old
  • Options
    Spider-man (stark enhanced) is not a perfect creation it was your own skill in using him that help beat the collector and i bet that you can still beat him with out Spider-man (stark enhanced).
  • Options
    Alpha07Alpha07 Posts: 649 ★★
    Beat Collector using Joe Fixit then, lol
  • Options
    if there was a 5star Joe Fixit I would try. right now I'm still working my way there to the collector and working ranking up my 5star roster.
  • Options
    Marri_2Marri_2 Posts: 577 ★★★
    You obviously haven't met pre-12 DS SW Thor BW...if you had, you would realize that today's 'God tiers' are nothing more than cheap knockoffs...so while Spark is great, he is nowhere near as impressive as you seem to think.
  • Options
    Tiger360Tiger360 Posts: 1,696 ★★★★
    edited February 2019
    CapWW2 wrote: »
    Dont let this thread distract you by the fact that SL is still the best tech.

Ghost need synergies at least 2 to be god tier. Her game style is boring and really cumbersome.

Stark has the lowest health in the game and his BLock proficiency is garbage. Also he needs constantly poise charges to hit hard. Great utility nonetheless.

Keep dreaming boys

You again with the SL? Mate your only saying that because you pulled him and can’t pull ghost or starky lol
    If you have the skill set, with synergies ghost is the best tech. SL is far from it, and he needs to be awakened which is a lot worse than needing synergies. So many champs do what SL does (damage) but actually have utility
    E.G:
    Ghost (massive damage + phase is op)
    Starky (massive damage only requiring dexterity to build up)
    Aegon (SL on steroids and can carry his combo meter)
    Keep dreaming bud

Edit: just read the thing about ghosts play style. Boring? She’s is probably has the most quirky fighting style in the game. Star Lord is just MLLLM rinse and repeat. Very low PI and 0 utility. Outclasses by Aegon
  • Options
    DjinDjin Posts: 1,962 ★★★★★
    edited February 2019
    "God's perfect creation"???
    He was created by Kabam.
  • Options
    Samspade23Samspade23 Posts: 549 ★★
    Kabam is the new God. I put money in the offering plate every time they have a rank up deal.