**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Unsuccessful at Recruiting - Possible tips?

So, I know with being a new alliance and all it will be hard to recruit. We currently have solid 10 and we are confident in our ability to climb ranks and potentially hit High Silver or Low Gold. What would be some recruiting tactics aside from posting a discussion (Which I have done). Maybe set the alliance to open, I am not sure. I need help, feel free to comment in detail how you were able to build your 'brand'

My Alliance name is Los Asesinos
Tag is [Hit13]

Comments

• Options
    ChampioncriticChampioncritic Posts: 3,347 ★★★★
    edited February 2019
    If you are aiming to get a full 30/30 members, setting it to open will certainly speed up the process. But if you want to be more selective about the people you let in keeping it by request is good. To attract people, probably mention that you are in gold 3, mention also what AQ maps you are playing.

Side note: i noticed from your past discussions you want others to merge with you rather than you merge with others. In my opinion you should have seriously considered merging with another alliance. Its way easier for 10 people to join another alliance than for 20 people from another alliance to join you

Also, you guys should start using communications apps. When you guys become 30 people it will be damn hard to use the in game chat system to communicate.
  • Options
    LilcaineLilcaine Posts: 131
    Hmu @Lilcaine I have something
  • Options
    Lilcaine wrote: »
    Hmu @Lilcaine I have something

Okay, I just added you in game.