**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Dungeons Crashing

Phone2312Phone2312 Posts: 87
edited February 2019 in Bugs and Known Issues
e26brp4wfux3.png

Hi,

Dungeons have crashed on me twice today and provided the attached message saying i completed -1 room and received 0 points. The only options are to leave the party or return to lobby. Not only is this a waste of my champions but a waste of my time. Please provide compensation.

Comments

• Options
    Phone2312Phone2312 Posts: 87
    Phone,

Thanks for your input, but you should know by now Kabam has too many issues going on with the game to respond to something petty like this. If you would like to waste more time complaining, please contact the support team in game via the options menu!
  • Options
    ẞlооdẞlооd Posts: 2,005 ★★★★
    Came here to say I was having dungeon problems..

Played with a friend earlier. He got stuck in a loading screen and had to reboot..

I did a match with a random and backed out when he wasn't doing anything for a few minutes. It didn't give me the half points it said it would..

I did a final match, beat the second champ, then got locked behind him not being allowed to move forward to the boss.. Luckily my teammate died on him so we were both stuck haha...

Pretty annoyed at how much time and champs I wasted to get nothing.
  • Options
    MavRCK_MavRCK_ Posts: 469 ★★★
    Crashing and kicking people out. Please help