**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Seriously. After all those fights...

Seriously. After all those fights I put in to get a score of 2,500,698 for a Red Skull to Dup him, I read this. It’s been a long time since I’ve grinded for a champ. Alliance has taken over a majority of my time. I do areanas to get some easy freeish units, Time is money after all. Then I read that I get to awaken him sure, but he gets One, freakin One sig level and no iso that I can at least sell for gold if not use on my roster.
I know there’ll be the people that say it’s been like this for however long, but like I said first time in a long time so it’s a shock to me. Costs Kabam Nothing In My Opinion to award the Apporiate Rewards for putting in the Time to get that sucker. I Mean Seriously!

Discuss...2f5ukdn0s8m2.png

Comments

• ContestOfNoobsContestOfNoobs Posts: 1,454 ★★★★
    edited February 2019
    Snizzbar wrote: »
    there will always be a cutoff, someone has to slice it somewhere and someone WILL get screwed...
    if 151 people go for 5* featured...some1 will miss,

ynv26aze5bs6.jpg
    here is RANK 150 VS 151 in featured arena..

Lol reading is useful

Yep i read it..its 100% OP fault that he didnt knew. But hes acting like its end of the world, think about all people rank 151...
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,978 ★★★★★
    Chadpool1 wrote: »
    Seriously. After all those fights I put in to get a score of 2,500,698 for a Red Skull to Dup him, I read this. It’s been a long time since I’ve grinded for a champ. Alliance has taken over a majority of my time. I do areanas to get some easy freeish units, Time is money after all. Then I read that I get to awaken him sure, but he gets One, freakin One sig level and no iso that I can at least sell for gold if not use on my roster.
    I know there’ll be the people that say it’s been like this for however long, but like I said first time in a long time so it’s a shock to me. Costs Kabam Nothing In My Opinion to award the Apporiate Rewards for putting in the Time to get that sucker. I Mean Seriously!

This is how it's always been.
  • DrPepper_75DrPepper_75 Posts: 126
    Yeah it’s a bummer. I look at this way I’m getting awenking gem. If I have him dupped it not worth the 1 stone to grind the arena for hours.
  • winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,736 ★★★★★
    Awaken him, put some isos in, and sell. More 5* shards (though I can't remember the amount, but more than unawakened version).
  • Chadpool1Chadpool1 Posts: 348
    See. I totally get that it’s been like that. Blah blah blah. I’m just saying it costs Kabam Nothing to give you the Sigs and Iso. Why not is the question. I should’ve read it. Sure sure. I get that too. But when I did read it after putting in the effort it just kinda deflated the moment. So I just needed to vent so I vented. I hoped it would spark a discussion about them giving you the ‘Appropriate’ rewards.’ I thought it could be an interesting discussion.
  • ContestOfNoobsContestOfNoobs Posts: 1,454 ★★★★
    there will always be a cutoff, someone has to slice it somewhere and someone WILL get screwed...
    if 151 people go for 5* featured...some1 will miss,

ynv26aze5bs6.jpg
    here is RANK 150 VS 151 in featured arena..

Lol reading is useful

Yep i read it..its 100% OP fault that he didnt knew. Smh

Lolol try again he's salty that he'll only get 1 Sig stone, not that he'll miss the champ.
    READING is USEFUL (caps added by me to emphasise the point)

Yes hes complaining about 1 sig..i made reference to something else worth crying and thats being rank 151 after putting 60m points in..
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,978 ★★★★★
    See. I totally get that it’s been like that. Blah blah blah. I’m just saying it costs Kabam Nothing to give you the Sigs and Iso. Why not is the question. I should’ve read it. Sure sure. I get that too. But when I did read it after putting in the effort it just kinda deflated the moment. So I just needed to vent so I vented. I hoped it would spark a discussion about them giving you the ‘Appropriate’ rewards.’ I thought it could be an interesting discussion.

That's what you arent getting. The basic champ dupe is the appropriate reward. Duping a champ through arena is different than attaining a dupe through crystals. You are grinding for the r1 basic version of a champ and that's why you just get the 1 Sig if its a dupe. You got exactly what is advertised.
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    OP didn't read and was disappointed with the rewards. Came here to vent and question whether or not the arena ought to give the full champ. All people can say is it's your own fault, which he already knows lol. @Chadpool1 for what it's worth I think they ought to update the rewards for the 4*s.
  • xNigxNig Posts: 7,245 ★★★★★
    Anyway it’s just 2.5m for the basic arena. Geez. What’s the big deal?
  • HaminHamin Posts: 2,444 ★★★★★
    Lol Red Skull
  • Morpheus_123Morpheus_123 Posts: 792 ★★★
    The arena hasn't finished though, how have you even 'won' that yet?
  • RT9RT9 Posts: 93
    a good thing to do is to sell ur current red skull for the iso and shards if he’s r1 unless u really really want the sig for some reason
  • RHCP725RHCP725 Posts: 24
    The value of the 4* basic is basically 3 tiers.

1. Don't have the champ. Makes it completely worth it.

2. Have the champ unawoken. Worth it if you want to awaken the champ but realize it's a glorified awaken gem you're grinding for.

3. Have the champ awoken. Basically grinding for a sig stone. Not worth wasting the time for the reward. Only time I'd ever even consider this would be if the champion was at sig 98 to max the champion's sig so if duped it would grant a max sig stone as opposed to getting barely anything.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,236 ★★★★★
    That's why it's called a Basic Arena. Only reallt useful for Awakening.
  • sickboy9sickboy9 Posts: 40
    Cutoff for Red Skull?
  • Sixshot1Sixshot1 Posts: 459 ★★
    winterthur wrote: »
    Awaken him, put some isos in, and sell. More 5* shards (though I can't remember the amount, but more than unawakened version).

Don't sell 4 stars if you care about getting more five stars. The shards you get for selling are nothing compared to what you get for duping.
  • ẞlооdẞlооd Posts: 2,005 ★★★★
    Eh, it's basically grinding for an awakening gem, which is a pretty good deal for the time spent. I mean, how often do you get awakening gems?
    @LeNoirFaineant
    Thank You. Just trying to spark a conversation. Thought I had made that point clear. Glad someone else saw it too.
    @Dshu
    That is very well said and I think you nailed it. Thanks.
  • Sixshot1Sixshot1 Posts: 459 ★★

Also, I'll disagree there. It sucks that you weren't grinding for what you thought, I definitely get it, but that's a 4* awakening gem you're getting. I know a lot of us are at the point where we don't need those, but a lot of people still covet those, especially when a powerful champ enters basic arena. I personally think it's fine the way it is (especially considering the prevalence of 4 star sig stones now)
    Blood. That’s a good point.

I guess I just had a boohoo Poor me mo for a sec. 🙃
    @sickboy9 the vids I watched said low 2mil+. I went for the extra .5mil to Be Safe. Although @Morpheus_123 it correct. I haven’t Won him Yet. They’re just predictions. You never know. I just wanted him awakened anyway. I’m glad I put this post up cause there’s been some very well thought out answers.
  • A_Noob_Is1A_Noob_Is1 Posts: 762 ★★
    It's been like that for a long time. How did you miss that?
    Never paid attention I guess and it got to the point where I felt like I couldn’t get one so I didn’t try with so much Alliance stuff going on. Just didn’t have the time. But. I got him! 😋