**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Map 5 Green Goblin Bug

As you can see in the picture Green Goblin Mimi Boss has no Unblockable Sp2 Node, and yet when I fought him with both Venom and Carnage his Sp2 was Unblockable, care to explain this Kabam? Or is it just a nice little hidden surprise to make people buy Revives and Potions?

Comments

• Options
    TankRT83TankRT83 Posts: 109
    Forgot to add the picture 😂
  • Options
    daiufw1brh7c.png
  • Options
    hiddenblizzardhiddenblizzard Posts: 506 ★★
    You have the video of the fight?
  • Options
    No unfortunately I don’t, when I fought him with Carnage it didn’t occur to me that’s what happened, but when I started the fight with Venom I held the block and he still wasted me
  • Options
    First of I'd like to say....why were you trying venom or Carnage on a Regen node..... it's useless....you deal dmge and they heal back....and second thing if it really was unblockable sps' then it might be a bug
  • Options
    buffajrbuffajr Posts: 413 ★★
    I’ve had this happen a couple times this week as well. Almost appears as though there is a slight lag upon the AI activating the special where I cannot block or dash back. No issues against this champ in other quests.
  • Options
    BendyBendy Posts: 3,392 ★★★★★
    Slayer9748 wrote: »
    First of I'd like to say....why were you trying venom or Carnage on a Regen node..... it's useless....you deal dmge and they heal back....and second thing if it really was unblockable sps' then it might be a bug

What regen as the nodes that appear are what gg normally has quite strange with unblockable sp2 when it doesn't say on the list of nodes
  • Options
    Man_BatMan_Bat Posts: 331 ★★
    Experienced this as well earlier today. Blocked his SP2 and it just ripped right through me.
  • Options
    Bendy wrote: »

What regen as the nodes that appear are what gg normally has quite strange with unblockable sp2 when it doesn't say on the list of nodes

Check the pic it says 100% Regen which is hard for venom or Carnage
  • Options
    JRock808JRock808 Posts: 1,149 ★★★★

Um, not really. Bleeds and despair kill the regen. Their damage output kills the goblin. There's not much difficult about him. Standard fight usually, unless he gains nodes he shouldn't have.
  • Options
    Thecrusher_9756Thecrusher_9756 Posts: 772 ★★★
    Yes I had this happen too. Came up with unblockable but doesn’t look like there’s a node
  • Options
    JRock808 wrote: »

Um, not really. Bleeds and despair kill the regen. Their damage output kills the goblin. There's not much difficult about him. Standard fight usually, unless he gains nodes he shouldn't have.

I wrote it may be a bug.....but as of now I'm playing map 6 so I don't know about map 5....venom or Carnage will be able to kill him.....maybe the mods are busy to answer him
  • Options
    Glad I’m not the only one, and @JRock808 is right, usually the amount of bleeds Carnage inflicts just rips through GG no issues