**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

MODOK issue

MODOK is taking Bleed damage when he uses parry and Heavy attacks against Morningstar
MODOK has a " forcefield shield " and his heavy attack is a flame ( no physical contact ) but Morningstar still bleeds him , I don't think that's normal .. I just wanted to report this because i believe this to be an issue , don't know if i'm right or not . MODOK interactions should be analysed again maybe there's more issues with him .. because he's a complex carracter . Thanks you in advance ! Looking forward to hearing from you Kabam

Comments

• Sairam44Sairam44 Posts: 474
    Same issue with stark spidey his heavy is also considered as physical attack through it is not
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,763 ★★★★★
    It deals physical damage and is not a projectile, so it's intended
  • AnndreyGoAnndreyGo Posts: 33
    edited February 2019
    It deals physical damage and is not a projectile, so it's intended

Yes I get what you're saying .. but it's not right .. the idea is when you make phisicall contact she should bleed you not when she takes phisicall damage.. that's why I'm saying MODOK is a wired champ .. some of these mechanics work on iron man infinity war (no contact scheme) they should do the same for MODOK