**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Should I save for blade Chrystal? The pros and cons

arguments against going for blade

- I have a five star killmonger atrank 4 and gwenpool at rank 3 and currently have 0 tier 4 skill catalysts
- I have a four star maxed sig 5/50 blade I use to complete uncollected quests each month. Not a five star, but with boosts is still very useful
- My five star wish list would have Corvus, stark sm, void, and domino ahead of blade

However, on the other side

-Blade is still one of the top 5-7 champs in the game and the biggest “cheat code” champ of all
-having an20 percent chance to get a top 5 champ may never happen again, and is too good to pass up

Should I save for blade Chrystal? The pros and cons 17 votes

Save for blade. Roll the dice and love with the consequences
47%
buffajrDeadmaddySceptilemaniacYouconfusedPrimetime_769iRetr0killmonger111DonDudu2809 8 votes
Don’t save. You would be more likely than not to not get him anyways
52%
ezgoingaxelelf_1My_SuperiorAdvMarvel2289ace930999AleordoctorbLostReplica23 9 votes

Comments

• Options
    Marvel2289Marvel2289 Posts: 1,008 ★★★
    Don’t save. You would be more likely than not to not get him anyways
    These things rarely give you what you payed for, they usually rip you off big-time or at least in my experience
  • Options
    YouconfusedYouconfused Posts: 271
    Save for blade. Roll the dice and love with the consequences
    Go for blade. I regret not putting all my shards into getting his the last time.