**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Deadpool Xforce

This character is an egregious display of disdain for the player base. The fact that he is in the 6 star crystal is appalling.

What possible benefit to the future difficulties of MCoC, Act 6 or map 7 for example, can he truly provide? What level of help can he offer a team of heroes in LoL, Variant, Uncollected event quest, Map 5?

What possible justification could there be for him being in the crystal, he doesn't even improve when awakened.

I am salty I pulled him and I hate everything about this game for even making that possible. Thanks for giving me a way out.

Comments

  • ẞlооdẞlооd Posts: 2,005 ★★★★
    edited February 2019
    GG mate. Can I have him though? 😂
  • ThednessThedness Posts: 27
    The thing about him in the six star crystal that's so frustrating is that he is only there to inflate the rarity of the actually useful champs. Also, one bad pull? My last three six star heroes are Thor Ragnarok, Daredevil and now Deadpool. My last 10 five star champs, Jane Foster, SIM, Rhino, Rhino, SIM, Colossus, Kamala Kahn, Vulture, Vulture, Red Cyclops (he's now duped). I need heroes to help with hard content, not arena.

    I just wish the crystal was only filled with middle of the road or better. He has zero use. He's a punishment so if you got a better champ you would feel lucky.

    Kabam sent me an email saying exactly that. They put useless garbage champs in abundance to artificially inflate the rarity of the best champs. That's why people are flooded with garbage. Watch pull videos, the chance of garbage is like 75, and the chance of a useful champ, not good tier, but useful, is 25.
  • SassyMastySassyMasty Posts: 311
    Adapt the mentality that crystals are less something fair and more of something like buying a card pack. You can save for a month to buy that special pack but there's no guarantee you'll get the shiny charizard.
  • 1haunted_memory1haunted_memory Posts: 804 ★★★
    Thedness wrote: »
    This character is an egregious display of disdain for the player base. The fact that he is in the 6 star crystal is appalling.

    What possible benefit to the future difficulties of MCoC, Act 6 or map 7 for example, can he truly provide? What level of help can he offer a team of heroes in LoL, Variant, Uncollected event quest, Map 5?

    What possible justification could there be for him being in the crystal, he doesn't even improve when awakened.

    I am salty I pulled him and I hate everything about this game for even making that possible. Thanks for giving me a way out.

    uhhhhmmmmm I have pulled him three times as a 6* :'(

    so I understand your frustration... however I used my 4* a lot back in the day
  • V1PER1987V1PER1987 Posts: 3,474 ★★★★★
    There’s worse champs to pull. I’d rather have him over DD (I know you pulled him too), IF, Jane, Hulkbuster, Antman, Rhino, etc. As one poster commented above, he gets better when duped, especially against Thing so “he doesn’t even improve when awakened” isn’t true at all.
  • ThednessThedness Posts: 27
    V1PER1987 wrote: »
    As one poster commented above, he gets better when duped, especially against Thing so “he doesn’t even improve when awakened” isn’t true at all.

    How does he get better against Thing?
  • V1PER1987V1PER1987 Posts: 3,474 ★★★★★
    Thedness wrote: »
    V1PER1987 wrote: »
    As one poster commented above, he gets better when duped, especially against Thing so “he doesn’t even improve when awakened” isn’t true at all.

    How does he get better against Thing?

    Because every hit he does applies a bleed, which removes rock stacks from Thing. This prevents him from going unblockable and unstoppable. Literally the best counter to Thing’s rock stacks.
Sign In or Register to comment.