**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

why in the new update to changes only two champions are affected

There are a lot of champions in the game that need to be improved, new champions with great potential come out and the old ones go down, their problem must be solved

Comments

• Options
    Timone147Timone147 Posts: 1,276 ★★★★
    edited February 2019
    They can only truly improve and test a couple champs at a time. It would be hard to change all champs and guarantee balance is maintained. The only time they did a large change was 12.0 and it caused a lot of issues. This was only done to help the future of the game too and not to help some champs get better.
  • Options
    Timone147 wrote: »
    They can only truly improve and test a couple champs at a time. It would be hard to change all champs and guarantee balance is maintained. The only time they did a large change was 12.0 and it caused a lot of issues. This was only done to help the future of the game too and not to help some champs get better.

I agree with you, although everyone should be worked one by one.
  • Options
    LEGIONERLEGIONER Posts: 9

I think that this is very unfair, players who have strong champions will not want the old ones to be affected by the changes.
  • Options
    LEGIONER wrote: »

I think that this is very unfair, players who have strong champions will not want the old ones to be affected by the changes.

Well, anyone is not limited to do anything in this game, people can play with their own decisions.
  • Options
    Austin555555Austin555555 Posts: 3,043 ★★★★★
    It takes time to rework and other stuff for an update. 2 champs at a time is perfectly fine to rework
  • Options
    xNigxNig Posts: 7,250 ★★★★★
    Because 2 is just nice. 3 is too many and 4 is a crowd. =P
  • Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,247 ★★★★★

I have yet to see a revision that makes newer Champs obsolete.
  • Options
    xNigxNig Posts: 7,250 ★★★★★

Why not?

I've not seen a single complaint about Red Hulk, Venom, Carnage or Luke Cage being changed. Tbh, the changes were all marvellously done.
  • Options
    MhykkeMhykke Posts: 431 ★★★
    There are a lot of champions in the game that need to be improved, new champions with great potential come out and the old ones go down, their problem must be solved

I think it is probably something similar as to why we get 2 new champs a month and not 50.