**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

My teammate had his account closed forever. Shouldn’t he know why?

One of my alliance team members got a 7 day ban a few days ago. Obviously not great timing with the end of season. He had no idea why he was banned... only thing he could think of is getting a refund from the Google Play store when he didn’t receive credits he purchased.

He wrote Kabam to find out what’s up, and they told him his account has been closed forever and the decision cannot be over turned. Immediately death sentence.

Im not saying he didn’t do something wrong. He swears the only thing he did was get a refund once recently (he should have filed a ticket with Kabam and not got a refund... that was dumb). Dude spends a lot a lot of money on this game... has spent thousands and thousands actually. He isn’t tech savvy enough to use a mod (had a hard time using Google sheets for scouter lens). He didn’t even know where to file a ticket.

He has been an awesome teammate, a skilled player in AW, and this game means a lot to him. I’m really sad for him.

All I am saying is the guy 100% deserves a specific explanation why his account is closed forever. I read the email. It’s says NOTHING. It makes me terrified to spend another dollar on this game... let’s say there was a mistake made somehow. You have to let someone defend themselves.

One note to everyone... this guy was a whale of a spender. Don’t think Kabam cares about your spending habits when it comes to keeping the integrity of the game. This is a good thing! The lack of visibility for such a severe penalty is not.

Comments

• Options
    AdiMukh555AdiMukh555 Posts: 756 ★★★
    He probably used 3rd party system and that's why he has been banned
    If he was banned without any reasons then Kabam will surely unban him soon (speaking from one of friend's experience)
  • Options
    Jh_DezJh_Dez Posts: 1,306 ★★★
    Personally I believe banned players should at least be given a reason for their ban especially in cases like this
    I mean we've already seen players get wrongfully banned
    And before someone decides to create some analogy remember, individuals accused of a crime are always subject to trial
  • Options
    AdiMukh555AdiMukh555 Posts: 756 ★★★
    Andrewkole wrote: »
    It’s called friendship man. My account is fine. Send me an in-game friend request and I’ll accept it. Andrewkole.

Friendship is in it's place and this on it's own. If he cared about the account he should be the one making this post not you :)
  • Options
    SuvenduSuvendu Posts: 177
    edited February 2019
    Kabam dont need to give explanations for banning.. The guy got banned knows perfectly what aweful thing(s) he had done...

If he was banned wrongly, kabam would have unbanned him after raising a ticket and probably gave him some compensation..

Everyone does cheating, think of himself cleaver untill they got banned... After they gets banned they act innocent...

This discussion has been closed.