**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Trial Nodes!!!!

Bruinsfan8510Bruinsfan8510 Posts: 584 ★★★
edited February 2019 in General Discussion
Seriously Kabam, don’t put 7% chance of evade if I’m getting stunned 60-70% of the time....this Mesmerize node is complete BS, wasted 300 units for garbage reward
Post edited by Kabam Lyra on

Comments

• Options
    Kenny292Kenny292 Posts: 536 ★★
    There are champs that counter evade. Also, what I prefer to do myself is just bring anybody and parry, MLM combo, assuming you have parry and stupefy maxed. If you stick to only hitting them while they’re stunned, you don’t trigger mesmerize.
  • Options
    V1PER1987V1PER1987 Posts: 3,474 ★★★★★
    The only annoying part of this trial is Red Skull. Talk about a fight that lasts forever. Unless you bring in the couple champs that armor break him well/nullify or Blade, then put your feet up, it’s going to be a long one.
  • Options
    Helicopter_dugdugdugHelicopter_dugdugdug Posts: 555 ★★★
    It is 7% . Works for everyone else but you. Your game must be defective
  • Options
    Kenny292Kenny292 Posts: 536 ★★
    Yeah that doesn’t work well with Brute force and aggressive regen haha

It’s worked perfectly for me lol. Doesn’t matter if it’s 5-hit combos or 3-hit combos, every hit resets brute force. Even for aggression regen, 3-hit combos are enough to keep those stacks down as long as you’re not playing super passively or something.
  • Options
    Helicopter_dugdugdugHelicopter_dugdugdug Posts: 555 ★★★
    It’s not 7% hahaha do you realize what 7% is?

Do you? Put that boost on the 7th day, go to a lower difficulty and let the enemy pound u . Then see how many times it gets stunned . There are a lot of hits thrown to get an opponent down. 7% is pretty significant chance per hit.
  • Options
    Alpha07Alpha07 Posts: 649 ★★
    Mesmerize is alright once you bring the right counters, what is almost 100% BS is Wasp on Aggression: Regeneration node unless you bring Elektra.
  • Options
    Timone147Timone147 Posts: 1,276 ★★★★
    Cap IW + parry+ heavy works wonders on this fight

Also domino with rulk synergy +parry +heavy

Really anyone with strong heavy just use the parryheavy method. 2 hits heavies work best because they stay stunned for the heavy and take a couple stack off too.