**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Level up

Oh level up event is on. Wish i had 45 minutes to wait out the server lag to level up some champs

Comments

• mum_m2mum_m2 Posts: 1,776 ★★★★
    it's been coming around a lot more often lately - like i feel like we just had one. It used to cycle with arena wins, and eq completion, and hero use, so once every 4 days or so, but now i feel like it's been happening almost every other day.
  • AnkalagonnAnkalagonn Posts: 535 ★★
    mum_m2 wrote: »
    it's been coming around a lot more often lately - like i feel like we just had one. It used to cycle with arena wins, and eq completion, and hero use, so once every 4 days or so, but now i feel like it's been happening almost every other day.

Happens like thrice last week, this time around has taken a bit longer. Based on my memory, which might fail, I've seen this event happening at least twice a week, which I found to be, a sweet spot for me, let's me grind 400k gold and then level as hell on those days until a double the amount of points required for a decent rewards
  • dkatryldkatryl Posts: 672 ★★★
    I ran LoL easy path Fri night, so with those t2a, was waiting to r4 my Void. Additionally, from the 20k 5* shards, I duped both pulls, which gave me enough shards to pull a 6* LC.

So, I just finished leveling both a r4 5* Void and a r1 6* LC, and the amount of "check your connection" lags was crazy. Every single block of iso spent had a 20+ second delay.

The hamsters running the servers really need some assistance.