Trial nodes are ridiculous

1_ShuNeu_11_ShuNeu_1 Posts: 192
edited February 4 in General Discussion
a33rn61htnjw.jpg


"7% chance to stun on a hit" with mesmerize
Well i was stunned 3 out of 5 hits and then got degen and died.
A 37k doc oc in epic trials

Kabam you talk about balance but this is just dumb. The collection of nodes are not known prior to entering and once youre in you cant do anything about it. Usually the nodes are really, really stupid.
"7%" chance to stun and im stunned 3/5 hits
I in the past once opened 9 5* FHC for starks second run around before they reworked FHC
And it was assumed to be 25% chance to get the feature -- and i didnt get him out of 9 pulls

Really convicing "RNG", Kabam. Not fishy at all.
Yall should swap the odds between good crystal pulls and node procs.
There is this conspiracy theory that your company lies about the %s and odds. But thats none of my business. *sips tea*
«1

Comments

  • 1_ShuNeu_11_ShuNeu_1 Posts: 192
    tq06uceswyaq.jpg
  • GamerGamer Posts: 4,185 ★★★★
    Gamer wrote: »
    Use parry mlm back of parry mlm back of parry mlm that shuld be a isuse only with lag

    Right? This node is all about stunning and only hitting them while stunned. Doesn't seem that hard to get around.

    Trus strike works to.
  • Kenny292Kenny292 Posts: 437 ★★
    1_ShuNeu_1 wrote: »
    The collection of nodes are not known prior to entering and once youre in you cant do anything about it.

    Actually, they are known. It’s in the announcement post what nodes and possible champs there are for each day of the trials and there’s even a graphic out there from Trucos to make it easier to look at.
  • Kenny292Kenny292 Posts: 437 ★★
    yweflgryfd7n.jpeg
    k94aahyc0zyx.png
  • SabrefencerSabrefencer Posts: 1,437
    1_ShuNeu_1 wrote: »
    Kenny292 wrote: »
    1_ShuNeu_1 wrote: »
    The collection of nodes are not known prior to entering and once youre in you cant do anything about it.

    Actually, they are known. It’s in the announcement post what nodes and possible champs there are for each day of the trials and there’s even a graphic out there from Trucos to make it easier to look at.

    Excuse me for not keeping 100% up to date with the Line app updates for a mobile game.
    Why make it hidden in game if its available off the platform elsewhere?
    Regardless, the trials structure is dumb and poorly designed.

    Didn't even need Line for that, it's posted here in the forums like every node/boss chances for all events like this.
  • Kenny292Kenny292 Posts: 437 ★★
    1_ShuNeu_1 wrote: »
    Kenny292 wrote: »
    1_ShuNeu_1 wrote: »
    The collection of nodes are not known prior to entering and once youre in you cant do anything about it.

    Actually, they are known. It’s in the announcement post what nodes and possible champs there are for each day of the trials and there’s even a graphic out there from Trucos to make it easier to look at.

    Excuse me for not keeping 100% up to date with the Line app updates for a mobile game.
    Why make it hidden in game if its available off the platform elsewhere?
    Regardless, the trials structure is dumb and poorly designed.

    Well, one of those is in the official announcement post on the forums. Yes, I agree it would be nice if they made that info more readily viewable in game prior to entering and while you can’t expect everyone to keep up to date with the forums, Line bots, Facebook 100% of the time, it should have crossed your mind to check the forums for more info before entering a one-entry quest.
  • GmonkeyGmonkey Posts: 431
    edited February 5
    This was easiest day, archangel all the way
  • EvisceratorEviscerator Posts: 341 ★★
    edited February 5
    Use mordo against mesmerize. It's so much fun
  • doctorbdoctorb Posts: 423
    Simple solution, if you can't do it then don't do it. Do what level u can.
  • NikskiniNikskini Posts: 237
    As @Eviscerator said try mordo he can counter stun or try black panther cw he might work aswell
  • MagrailothosMagrailothos Posts: 1,894 ★★★
    Use mordo against mesmerize. It's so much fun

    Mordo would be a good choice; or BPCW.
    Kingpin is useful for punishing mesmerise, too.
  • I'm certain the 7%,is more like 70% and kabam just did a typo and forgot the 0
  • Theres no need to be salty because your level of skill or champions are not able to complete certain game content. That's why its "epic" difficulty. Back to master for you. Problem solved.
  • Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 961 ★★★
    1_ShuNeu_1 wrote: »
    a33rn61htnjw.jpg


    "7% chance to stun on a hit" with mesmerize
    Well i was stunned 3 out of 5 hits and then got degen and died.
    A 37k doc oc in epic trials

    Kabam you talk about balance but this is just dumb. The collection of nodes are not known prior to entering and once youre in you cant do anything about it. Usually the nodes are really, really stupid.
    "7%" chance to stun and im stunned 3/5 hits
    I in the past once opened 9 5* FHC for starks second run around before they reworked FHC
    And it was assumed to be 25% chance to get the feature -- and i didnt get him out of 9 pulls

    Really convicing "RNG", Kabam. Not fishy at all.
    Yall should swap the odds between good crystal pulls and node procs.
    There is this conspiracy theory that your company lies about the %s and odds. But thats none of my business. *sips tea*

    I think you need a much much larger pool of data before making this complaint about the RNG. Certainly three out of five times getting stunned is not out of the realm of potential RNG.
  • Helicopter_dugdugdugHelicopter_dugdugdug Posts: 555 ★★★
    I'm certain the 7%,is more like 70% and kabam just did a typo and forgot the 0

    Was waiting for this conspiracy theory to appear . Smh
  • Mirage_TurtleMirage_Turtle Posts: 1,070 ★★★
    1_ShuNeu_1 wrote: »
    Regardless, the trials structure is dumb and poorly designed.

    I respectfully disagree. I'd say Trials are some of the best monthly sidequests we get no matter the variant (King, Mad Titan, etc.).

    It has some of the best rewards available for monthly side events with lots of chances at 5* shards at sig stones as well as rare chances at t2 alpha fragments and t5 basic fragments.

    They don't take long to do...less than 10 minutes per day, only 3 fights 6 days per week. Plus, it's a once/day event on a regular schedule. And except for Tuesday, the energy costs aren't very steep.

    Plus, you can pick the difficulty that suits you, so players from all progression levels can participate. Epic is tuned to Summoners with highly developed rosters and it's nice that the fights can't all be steamrolled with any champ...it requires some effort.

    Compare that to some of the other events. Remember how certain Lab events would start and end at random times? How about Valor missions triggering seemingly at random? Or how about Assassin Assignments/Merc Missions taking several fights with very difficult bosses that only yielded meager rewards? Or how about the random rewards structure of Portals?

    If I could lock in Trials as the side quest every month, I would. Though they could certainly throw in a Gwenpool goes to the Movies for good measure.
  • 1_ShuNeu_1 wrote: »
    Regardless, the trials structure is dumb and poorly designed.

    I respectfully disagree. I'd say Trials are some of the best monthly sidequests we get no matter the variant (King, Mad Titan, etc.).

    It has some of the best rewards available for monthly side events with lots of chances at 5* shards at sig stones as well as rare chances at t2 alpha fragments and t5 basic fragments.

    They don't take long to do...less than 10 minutes per day, only 3 fights 6 days per week. Plus, it's a once/day event on a regular schedule. And except for Tuesday, the energy costs aren't very steep.

    Plus, you can pick the difficulty that suits you, so players from all progression levels can participate. Epic is tuned to Summoners with highly developed rosters and it's nice that the fights can't all be steamrolled with any champ...it requires some effort.

    Compare that to some of the other events. Remember how certain Lab events would start and end at random times? How about Valor missions triggering seemingly at random? Or how about Assassin Assignments/Merc Missions taking several fights with very difficult bosses that only yielded meager rewards? Or how about the random rewards structure of Portals?

    If I could lock in Trials as the side quest every month, I would. Though they could certainly throw in a Gwenpool goes to the Movies for good measure.

    I will also take trials over those horrible danger rooms any day.
  • 1_ShuNeu_11_ShuNeu_1 Posts: 192
    Theres no need to be salty because your level of skill or champions are not able to complete certain game content. That's why its "epic" difficulty. Back to master for you. Problem solved.

    Theres always people like you in every forum.
    Criticism is being salty and if you "cant complete something" just dont do it.
    You sound like the type that can never fail because you never try.
  • 1_ShuNeu_11_ShuNeu_1 Posts: 192
    1_ShuNeu_1 wrote: »
    Regardless, the trials structure is dumb and poorly designed.

    I respectfully disagree. I'd say Trials are some of the best monthly sidequests we get no matter the variant (King, Mad Titan, etc.).

    It has some of the best rewards available for monthly side events with lots of chances at 5* shards at sig stones as well as rare chances at t2 alpha fragments and t5 basic fragments.

    They don't take long to do...less than 10 minutes per day, only 3 fights 6 days per week. Plus, it's a once/day event on a regular schedule. And except for Tuesday, the energy costs aren't very steep.

    Plus, you can pick the difficulty that suits you, so players from all progression levels can participate. Epic is tuned to Summoners with highly developed rosters and it's nice that the fights can't all be steamrolled with any champ...it requires some effort.

    Compare that to some of the other events. Remember how certain Lab events would start and end at random times? How about Valor missions triggering seemingly at random? Or how about Assassin Assignments/Merc Missions taking several fights with very difficult bosses that only yielded meager rewards? Or how about the random rewards structure of Portals?

    If I could lock in Trials as the side quest every month, I would. Though they could certainly throw in a Gwenpool goes to the Movies for good measure.

    You seem to be arguing that its the "best" content in comparison to the other poorly designed content.
    Thats like aruing one STD is better than another.
    Theyre both STDs.

    Secondly you sound like a kabam auto generated email with your overall response.
    👍🏻
  • mum_m2mum_m2 Posts: 1,708
    the problem is bringing in the right champs to tackle all the various challenges you may get. say you get iceman dorm, abom all on your path and then mephisto. you can only bring in so many champs to tackle these various challenges.

    Then the other problem i have is brawl. this is by far the worst node in the game. I enjoy playing around mesmerize and bane and dismay, because it takes skill, but having such a small 5 second window causes some of my fights to go upward 10 minutes for that one fight. just close it out if you see hyperion there, because he'll just sit there during oscillate and gain power. gotta bring in a counter to him too.

    too many variables, and the boosts are not powerful enough. content is tedious and not engaging. so im looking forward to next months
  • Mirage_TurtleMirage_Turtle Posts: 1,070 ★★★
    1_ShuNeu_1 wrote: »
    1_ShuNeu_1 wrote: »
    Regardless, the trials structure is dumb and poorly designed.

    I respectfully disagree. I'd say Trials are some of the best monthly sidequests we get no matter the variant (King, Mad Titan, etc.).

    It has some of the best rewards available for monthly side events with lots of chances at 5* shards at sig stones as well as rare chances at t2 alpha fragments and t5 basic fragments.

    They don't take long to do...less than 10 minutes per day, only 3 fights 6 days per week. Plus, it's a once/day event on a regular schedule. And except for Tuesday, the energy costs aren't very steep.

    Plus, you can pick the difficulty that suits you, so players from all progression levels can participate. Epic is tuned to Summoners with highly developed rosters and it's nice that the fights can't all be steamrolled with any champ...it requires some effort.

    Compare that to some of the other events. Remember how certain Lab events would start and end at random times? How about Valor missions triggering seemingly at random? Or how about Assassin Assignments/Merc Missions taking several fights with very difficult bosses that only yielded meager rewards? Or how about the random rewards structure of Portals?

    If I could lock in Trials as the side quest every month, I would. Though they could certainly throw in a Gwenpool goes to the Movies for good measure.

    You seem to be arguing that its the "best" content in comparison to the other poorly designed content.
    Thats like aruing one STD is better than another.
    Theyre both STDs.

    Secondly you sound like a kabam auto generated email with your overall response.
    👍🏻

    Not at all. I genuinely like the content.

    Challenging? Check!
    Rewarding? Check!
    Conveniently Scheduled? Check!
    Inclusive of all progression levels? Check!

    Gwenpool Goes to the Movies was more of a gift than an event...so I don't really count it as one. Outside of that, I can't think of an event that more accurately satisfies all these criteria.

    What does your ideal event look like?
  • gohard123gohard123 Posts: 688 ★★★
    mum_m2 wrote: »
    the problem is bringing in the right champs to tackle all the various challenges you may get. say you get iceman dorm, abom all on your path and then mephisto.

    You cant get iceman, dorm and mephisto on one path. it's one or the other
  • MrSinister_34MrSinister_34 Posts: 46
    Brawl is way worse for me
  • klobberintymeklobberintyme Posts: 783 ★★
    1_ShuNeu_1 wrote: »
    Theres no need to be salty because your level of skill or champions are not able to complete certain game content. That's why its "epic" difficulty. Back to master for you. Problem solved.

    Theres always people like you in every forum.
    Criticism is being salty and if you "cant complete something" just dont do it.
    You sound like the type that can never fail because you never try.

    YOU DIDN'T TRY TO LOOK FOR MORE INFO ON THE SAME PLATFORM YOU'RE COMPLAINING ON ABOUT NOT HAVING INFO AND YOU'RE CALLING OUT DUDE HERE FOR NEVER TRYING?

    Just checking.
Sign In or Register to comment.