**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Masteries : need help

KeyDrTridentKeyDrTrident Posts: 5
edited February 2019 in Strategy and Tips
Id love to know how to better arrange my masteries so as to maximise my team.

Comments

• Options
    My current team is : Gwenpool 4* r5 lvl 33, Archangel 5* r2 lvl 35, Dr.Voodoo 4* r4 lvl 40, Hulkbuster 4* r3 lvl 30 & Archangel 4* r3 lvl 30. Don't judge the hulkbuster too harshly, only one thats awakened.. in my whole 4* roster of 33 champions. Was a tech awaken and didnt have other techs so didnt even get the iso-8
  • Options
    AngusMac279AngusMac279 Posts: 119
    I would:
    - Take all of your points except one out of the 2nd health mastery(Greater health?). You now have 5 more points.

- Unlock dexterity and put 1 point in. That will cost 3 stony. You have 4 points.

- Take all except 1 out of strength(First attack). You now 12 points.

- Unlock stupefy and the rest of parry and put in 3 points to stupefy and 2 to parry. You now have 7 points.

- Max out block proficiency. You have 4 points.

- Now put those 4 points aside(You can out then in perfect block or physical resistance). Next you have pierce. Unlock that when you have the cores(1 point only). Then, put the rest of the points from first 2 attack in lesser precision and lesser cruelty. When you have the cores to unlock them(5 each), max them out.

- After all of that spending, you are pretty set. By now you will have accumulated more points. Set your eyes on glass cannon. Max it out.

- After that, because you have 4* gwenpool and 5* archangel, unlock despair(1 point). Then Try to put as much as possible into deepwounds as you have bleeders as your main attackers.

- You also might want to consider putting 1 point into willpower.
    Hope that helped
  • Options
    AngusMac279AngusMac279 Posts: 119
    Here is the price summed up:
    - For the utilities(parry and dex), it will be 5 cores and maybe 6 or 7 for stupefy. So 7 cores is 945 units.
    - For precision and cruelty, it will cost 10 cores + 1(or 2) for pierce. So 11 cores is 1485 units.

Ill leave it at that for now, friend me ingame for any more questions you might have, at AngusMac279
  • Options
    Thanks so much Angus :)