**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

Looking for a new alliance west coast US. 673k base hero rating

Looking for an alliance that is understanding with my health issues. I play a lot and sometimes struggle with IM IW. Have top notch champs and helpful. Have line installed. I duel everyday to get better but current alliance does not want person who struggles with IM IW. I spend too and very good teammate. Please look me up on game : carcastle1
Let me know if interested.

Comments

• Options
    DrenlinDrenlin Posts: 787 ★★★
    Do you have line?
  • Options
    Hello, I’m interested. Search me on Line at talldragon69 and we may discourse. Recently our Alliance lost 3 good members, looking to fill some slots. Have a great day. 4x92pvi3rmmg.jpeg
  • Options
    dfam7975dfam7975 Posts: 37
    Sent you an ingame request. My alliance recently lost several 400k+ players to a snake and need to do some rebuilding. Myself and one other in the group above 600k. Many mid-range players and some fresh ones trying to help grow together. Thanks for the look
  • Options
    Have you found an alliance yet? We would gladly take you in. I will add you in game
  • Options
    Carcastle1Carcastle1 Posts: 7
    Thank you all for reaching out. I am considering a few alliances now. I will not consider any others. Too many now to figure out which way I want to go. Please give me a day or two to make my decision.thanks everyone!
  • Options
    Masquerade1981Masquerade1981 Posts: 296
    If you're still looking, my alliance might fit the bill. We're a fun/chill/active alliance running 3 BGs in AQ, 100% all 5 days, AW when we can. 2 BGs 5x5, 1 BG 3x5. Hit me up on LINE if you're interested.
    LINE: jessetrippe
    IGN: Masquerade1981