**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

MASTERY: Needs Advice

I am currently exploring Act 3, Soon start Act 4.2 (completed 4.1, it costs me too much potions)... Needs advice on Mastery Setup and my roster... I am currently using 5* 2/35 Hyperion, 5* 1/25 Omega, 4* 3/30 Ultron, 4* 3/30 Colossus, 3* Maxed Blade (Planning to include 4* 2/20 Wasp, 4* 2/20 Dr. Octo., 4* 1/10 Void in main Roster)... I don't like Mordo (4* 3/30)... I also have 4* BPantherCW, 4* Agent Venom, 3* Domino, Gwenpool, Korg, Masscre, Magik, Darkhawk for use after upgrading them...

hhx0depdojrt.png
r2n4ixkggomk.png
qrjcuxwjwy0w.png
vsplra92lh6g.png

Comments

• lukakalukaka Posts: 79
    get 5/5 in greater precision first
  • ChampioncriticChampioncritic Posts: 3,347 ★★★★
    Its ok except that you must max out precision and cruelty first. I would suggest temporarily reassigning the points you put into salve, stand your ground and perfect block to max out precision and cruelty.
  • ChampioncriticChampioncritic Posts: 3,347 ★★★★
    Your 5* 2/35 hyperion and 5* 1/25 omega red should actually be able to carry you through the whole of act 4 no problem tbh
  • XxLoganTDCxXXxLoganTDCxX Posts: 2,561 ★★★★
    I don't think exploring act 3 is worth the rewards but do what you got to do to become stronger and better at the game