**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

How good is ultron

How good is ultron

Comments

• FAL7ENFAL7EN Posts: 297
    Good
  • wray1976wray1976 Posts: 459 ★★
    He's my main AQ champ. Super useful.
  • Riza_20Riza_20 Posts: 63
    He is been nerfed silently. His critic and critical is reduced after new update
  • Dexman1349Dexman1349 Posts: 3,060 ★★★★★
    He doesn't hit very hard and his bleed is weak, but having a bleed & poison immune champ that has 2 rounds of health regen is very helpful.

He's my only R4 Tech (granted, it's because my other tech champs are War Machine, Duck, and Iron Patriot).
  • wray1976wray1976 Posts: 459 ★★
    Dexman1349 wrote: »
    He doesn't hit very hard and his bleed is weak, but having a bleed & poison immune champ that has 2 rounds of health regen is very helpful.

He's my only R4 Tech (granted, it's because my other tech champs are War Machine, Duck, and Iron Patriot).

I have mine R5/Sig 45. He does what he needs too on Map 5.
  • BlackbeardBlackbeard Posts: 133
    If you need a short comment on that ques, Ultron is an Universal Soldier. Anything else not required to say about him. Play with him, you will know.
  • OKAYGangOKAYGang Posts: 524 ★★★
    Not as good as he used to be. Mine is r5, sig 79 and mostly collects dust now since he was nerfed.
  • Billybob1971Billybob1971 Posts: 113
    Still a pain in the arse when AI plays him, one of the guys they make super fast paced and his ability to do everything is very annoying.
  • PiviotPiviot Posts: 658 ★★★
    Was my first rank five four star(would of liked someone else)

He's max rank max sig I like him
  • Il_JooOIl_JooO Posts: 470 ★★
    Ultron rank 5 signature 60, he's beast and an AQ5 warrior (5 days)