**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Emma Frost or Void

TheManMythLegendTheManMythLegend Posts: 5,016 ★★★★★
So i just got 5* Emma frost i was planning to take Void to r4 today but now im a little unsure so what does the community say?
Btw i have mutant awakeng gem for Emma if people think shes worth it, i know its mostly for defence

Emma Frost or Void 31 votes

R4 Void
64%
Haji_SaabNikskiniTrimbobMrTicTac19992008damianohmWorknprogressRiggs_97CupidPeterQuillSassyMastytom523ShinobiGuyJupitsFhfjghhggggjfhfjgBatsiiCrooked_Sprook1RandomizerRuns_4NBSAIManOnTheMoon123DonDudu2809 20 votes
Awaken and r4 Emma
16%
Darkrider05ZzzDean9300450CassySpiderBro 5 votes
Awaken Emma and r4 Void
16%
Stark78AlfaAtharva111XxLoganTDCxXMidnite93NANDORDITT 5 votes
R4 emma unduped
3%
Wesken 1 vote

Comments

• ShinobiGuyShinobiGuy Posts: 565 ★★★
    R4 Void
    I have a 4/55 Emma. She gets the occasional kill, but I hardly use her for anything. Her damage output is not as high as people think. She has some utility when it comes to immunities, but nothing special.
  • Anurag1606Anurag1606 Posts: 1,173 ★★★
    Well. I got unawakened Emma at r3. Got mutant gem as well. She's fun to play. Good power mechanics, immunity, high damage sp2. But even then somehow I don't feel like taking her to R4 and using gem on her. Void another hand, I have him only maxed 4 star but I would love to get a 5 star and invest pretty much everything into him. Got 2 science gems. I would say go void.
  • XxLoganTDCxXXxLoganTDCxX Posts: 2,561 ★★★★
    Awaken Emma and r4 Void
    Emma for Defense
    Void for Attack