**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

How do you use your ISO?

Do you guys save the Class ISO strictly for champs of that particular class or do you just use them all on whoever you want to level up? I tried the "per class" way for a while and just got tired of waiting for decent champs in that class to use them on. Now, whoever I want leveled gets all the ISO.

Comments

• Options
    TheSquish671TheSquish671 Posts: 2,880 ★★★★★
    I don't like using different class iso on champions, i only do it when i run out of the specific class i need
  • Options
    lestrdlestrd Posts: 75
    PeterQuill wrote: »
    I use class iso until thats all gone then i dont care what i use. Whatever is the most iso i can use to get ranking up the champ over with. Annoying how long it takes to do with 125 iso.

Thats pretty much my strategy as well. If I have a champ I want ranked up, and I usually don't have more than one of those at a time, I just dump it all into them.
  • Options
    HolyDracHolyDrac Posts: 106
    I just sell all of my isos and champs, I don't know what you're on about
  • Options
    lestrdlestrd Posts: 75
    HolyDrac wrote: »
    I just sell all of my isos and champs, I don't know what you're on about

that would definitely eliminate the stress of who to rank and what to use to rank them...you might be on to something here.
  • Options
    HaminHamin Posts: 2,444 ★★★★★
    edited February 2019
    I usually grind it up into a powder.
  • Options
    Sundance_2099Sundance_2099 Posts: 2,814 ★★★★★
    I tend to stick to using class Iso on that class, but when I had a shed-load of Tech the other day and a load of non-Tech champions to use it with, I shared it around. I did the same when I duped my 4* GR and had no Mystics to use it on.
  • Options
    SillyCaitlinSillyCaitlin Posts: 535
    I often sell iso because I’m constantly low on Gold, even though I play a fair amount of arena and my alliance does not have mandatory donations.
  • Options
    Ch1efsterCh1efster Posts: 477 ★★★
    I use whatever is expiring. I always have ISO expiring, so I sell or use on whoever I'm ranking up regardless if class matches.