**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Did any alliances not get matched their final war of season 7 due to matchmaking not finding a match

Wondering if any other alliances missed a war or more importantly their final war of season 7 due to matchmaking not finding a match.

Did any alliances not get matched their final war of season 7 due to matchmaking not finding a match 23 votes

Yes war rating above 2350
26%
SSGNick556Boss_CreteScøøby_DøøAlutz007_DMurphy1daveh 6 votes
Yes war rating below 2350
4%
Mr_Platypus 1 vote
No
69%
Captain_KandicehurricantHaji_Saabdapps2goDrenlinPrimmer79Darkrider05Dean9300450Pwf57axelelf_1johara84Raymundo86Cupidtom523MaxTacVoltolos 16 votes

Comments

• Options
    SSGNick556SSGNick556 Posts: 26
    Guys feel free to leave a comment regarding the circumstance with the missed war issue if you vote Yes.
  • Options
    Yea got ripped @SSGNick556 the matchmaking never was found and only got generic responses from the game team to work hard all season and to give our place up hurts
  • Options
    johara84johara84 Posts: 145
    edited February 2019
    No
    What time did you start it? To be honest the only allys i saw that missed tried to work the system by trying to match t weird times. There are plenty of 2400+ war rated alliances looking for matches at the normal times I bet.
  • Options
    SSGNick556SSGNick556 Posts: 26
    johara84 wrote: »
    What time did you start it? To be honest the only allys i saw that missed tried to work the system by trying to match t weird times. There are plenty of 2400+ war rated alliances looking for matches at the normal times I bet.

We always start war around 6pm central time. Obviously the time gets pushed forward after each war due to war ending and matchmaking to find a match. Been doing it that way since before seasons began. It worked better for our guys schedules and we never missed a war due to matchmaking not finding a match. Matchmaking search for over 2hrs and nothing. Dropped us from 143 plat3 to 170 in gold1.