Mcoc of playable offline

MarvelspiderverseMarvelspiderverse Member Posts: 3
edited July 2017 in Suggestions and Requests
It would be awesome to play marvel contest of champions without an internet connection because theyre is already hackers and it would improve the game a whole lot and some people dont have internet so it would probably attract more people

Mcoc of playable offline 26 votes

Mcoc playable without internet
76%
Warofgods13514I_am_GrootUsername819273943IrakliThe_Prankster16AlCapone27274funDeadpooldabestAnubanUTIamToastMarvelspiderverseFaZe_DuDeSafiulReyAlemánRU11011RenaxqqΠαππούςSpiritGhoul2007willrun4adonutwheatmann 20 votes
23%
TheLazyKingHoidCosmereSuskanutLuke9523Uft7rt8ff878ftt8tRatedSViper 6 votes

Comments

• MegaSkater67MegaSkater67 Member Posts: 1,379 ★★★★
    How would someone that doesn't have internet download the game in the first place? Also this is a live game and is built around interacting with, working with or competing with other players. Even questing since the game connects to the server at the beginning and end of each fight to keep track of your health and you'll be contributing to alliance events like completion and SA. Just don't think it would be possible to have an offline mode.
  • MarvelspiderverseMarvelspiderverse Member Posts: 3
    Someone that doesnt have internet would go some place with internet and you cant actually compete against live players and im saying that they should make the story offline and the other things like challenges and events online
  • MegaSkater67MegaSkater67 Member Posts: 1,379 ★★★★
    Arena, AQ, AW, alliance events, solo events, legend runs and so on are all competitive. Not PvP in terms of fighting but point based competition is a huge part of the game. If they can find a way to make story mode work offline then maybe but I don't see how they could make it so that your base hero rating still goes up and updates or how any points could be contributed to alliance events.
  • Deadbyrd9Deadbyrd9 Member Posts: 3,469 ★★★★
    You could so quests without internet but not aq, aw, or versus
  • AlCapone2727AlCapone2727 Member Posts: 428 ★★
    Make story and monthly event compatible offline
  • Warofgods13514Warofgods13514 Member Posts: 202
    Everything but AW, AQ and arena should be offline
  • IAmNotUrMomIAmNotUrMom Member Posts: 648 ★★★
    edited July 2017
    I would like to be able to play it offline too. Especially things like daily quests or story quests.
  • AddyosAddyos Member Posts: 1,090 ★★★★
    Then go play Injustice 1 if you want an offline game.
  • StrategicStrategic Member Posts: 632 ★★★
    Game should be only online like it is now but they should add a practice mode where you can train against opponents of your choosing and that mode should be offline. I actually already suggested it before but never gonna happen.
  • Minion_of_DoomMinion_of_Doom Member Posts: 110
    Addyos wrote: »
    Then go play Injustice 1 if you want an offline game.

Even with Injustice playing offline you have to log back online to claim any challenge rewards. An offline version of MCOC would be a nice option. Especially if it related to things that generally have no effect on team events or arenas.
  • orballorball Member Posts: 52
    I too think that since quests don't require internet cause we don't link with other servers at all so make that part offline
  • JOHNOSA1995JOHNOSA1995 Member Posts: 536 ★★
    Not good because people can do lol offline by mod
  • wheatmannwheatmann Member Posts: 186 ★★
    I've got to go mcoc playable without Internet on that one
  • Luke9523Luke9523 Member Posts: 945 ★★★