Does prowess work like recoil?

Does prowess function the same way as recoil and add a bonus damage of X% base attack instead of multiplying damage of special attacks?

Comments

  • The_Boss9The_Boss9 Posts: 1,327
    No, it multiplies the damage instead of increasing the base attack.
  • Hulk_77Hulk_77 Posts: 734
    The_Boss9 wrote: »
    No, it multiplies the damage instead of increasing the base attack.

    Are you certain? I'm not.
  • The_Boss9The_Boss9 Posts: 1,327
    Hulk_77 wrote: »
    The_Boss9 wrote: »
    No, it multiplies the damage instead of increasing the base attack.

    Are you certain? I'm not.

    Yes, in most definitions of prowess it literally says “multiplies damage by x% for x amount of time( or permanent in some cases)”
  • DeliDeli Posts: 101
    Until kabam defines their own words it ain't official
  • The_Boss9 wrote: »
    Hulk_77 wrote: »
    The_Boss9 wrote: »
    No, it multiplies the damage instead of increasing the base attack.

    Are you certain? I'm not.

    Yes, in most definitions of prowess it literally says “multiplies damage by x% for x amount of time( or permanent in some cases)”

    They say "increases special [attack] damage by X% ([no time limit] - CAIW and recoil mastery or [for Y seconds] Proxima and others or "until special attack ends" for Havok).

    From the discussion regarding recoil, it should work the same way and tack on X% of base attack to the special damage. Which can be a lot or a little depending on the champ.
  • LoPrestiLoPresti Posts: 989
    edited February 7
    Test it. It's super easy to test lol. Each prowess should be a straight up 20% dmg increase on special attacks

    5 prowess = double damage (+100%)
    10 prowess = 3x damage (+200%)
Sign In or Register to comment.