**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

After the update are you guys still having connection issues?

ZuroZuro Posts: 2,716 ★★★★★
Me personally haven’t experienced any connection errors so far how bout you guys?

After the update are you guys still having connection issues? 40 votes

Yes I am still struggling
90%
WÏCKEDOmniThe_OneJaffacakedJRock808MhykkeDraenathBosko888670NikskinibuffajrRubber99raymundivantyJohnyzerocowgirlup80Vincew80Sixshot1StlrandomThunderGodaxelelf_1Sagetrofholz 36 votes
No I am fine now
10%
PapaBillJAATKINGZuroWeerdoh 4 votes

Comments

• JRock808JRock808 Posts: 1,149 ★★★★
    Yes. Every other help request I try to fill leaves me waiting for 10-20 seconds with spinning wheels and insulting my internet.
  • ZuroZuro Posts: 2,716 ★★★★★
    No I am fine now
    JRock808 wrote: »
    Yes. Every other help request I try to fill leaves me waiting for 10-20 seconds with spinning wheels and insulting my internet.

Sucks man I experienced for a while too

• PapaBillPapaBill Posts: 6
    No I am fine now
    #Android device# After got new updated, no any lag time or some of this word " Internet connection problem please checking your ...." as previous last month. :p:p
  • The_OneThe_One Posts: 2,936 ★★★★
    Spinning wheel and problems connecting message on every loading screen and after every fight
  • edited February 2019
    Hey guys, I'm really sorry to hear some of you are experiencing these problems.

In an effort to keep everyone's feedback about loading issues and lag more organized, we created two dedicated threads, which you can find at the links below.

- iOS Lag and Performance Issues Thread
    - Android Lag and Performance Issues Thread

Additionally, there's a dedicated thread HERE for reporting connection issues.

If you haven't already, please take a moment to contribute to whichever of those discussions is relevant to you by providing the details outlined in our Bug Report Template.

Reports submitted in those discussions can provide invaluable information that allows our Development Team to identify and target specific areas needing improvement.

Thank you very much in advance for your help!
This discussion has been closed.