**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Game speed/Loading time

Jaycray81Jaycray81 Posts: 368 ★★
edited February 2019 in Bugs and Known Issues
I don’t know how anyone can compete in a legends run anymore. Everytime I open the game then goto the crystals screen it loads the crystals up but then takes a minute or two for the chat bar to load at the bottom and is frozen until that happens. Then the whole game feels like it’s moving through quicksand. I enter into a quest and everytime I load into a fight it takes a significantly longer amount of time than I have become accustomed to ever since switching to apple. I just exited out of a quest and had to force close the game because it was on the loading screen for more than a minute with no sign of actually loading back to the quests page. What’s the deal?

Using iPhone 8 with iOS 12.1.2
Carrier Sprint
Problems are on both WiFi and mobile data.

Comments

• that happens to me too, and 2 of my brothers are playing too and both are experiencing the same problem. I'm using Android phone and they're both using iOS so it's clearly a Kabam issue. I hope they could fix it.
  • DTMelodicMetalDTMelodicMetal Posts: 2,785 ★★★★★
    Jaycray81 wrote: »
    I just exited out of a quest and had to force close the game because it was on the loading screen for more than a minute with no sign of actually loading back to the quests page. What’s the deal?

Using iPhone 8 with iOS 12.1.2
    Carrier Sprint
    Problems are on both WiFi and mobile data.

I'm having the same problem using an iPhone XR with a 500 MB/s internet connection
  • hiddenblizzardhiddenblizzard Posts: 506 ★★
    This update makes this game lag like craaaazzy? What to do now?
    @Kabam Miike?
  • Hey guys, I'm sorry to hear you're experiencing lag and long loading times.

We're always working to make improvements to the game, and part of that process includes reviewing any feedback we receive here in the Forums and investigating any reported issues. In an effort to keep everyone's feedback about issues like these more organized, we created two dedicated discussions, which you can find at the links below.

- iOS Lag and Performance Issues Thread
    - Android Lag and Performance Issues Thread

If you haven't already, please take a moment to contribute to whichever of those discussions is relevant to you by providing the details outlined in our Bug Report Template.

Thank you very much in advance for your help!
This discussion has been closed.