**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

One star features.

To make one stars more interesting, (considering there is one for each class) I say they should be able to be awakened. Just to make them a bit funner and maybe this should be the way to get a two star immortal iron fist.

Comments

• Options
    Bump up
  • Options
    ThawnimThawnim Posts: 1,461 ★★★★
    Bump up

I like the idea. But it would be nice if you go something more for duping them cause otherwise they are really not worth it in the game.

BTW I would have never sold my 1* Spider-man if I knew I would never be able to get him again. Just kidding about that last sentence.
  • Options
    Thawnim wrote: »
    Bump up

I like the idea. But it would be nice if you go something more for duping them cause otherwise they are really not worth it in the game.

BTW I would have never sold my 1* Spider-man if I knew I would never be able to get him again. Just kidding about that last sentence.

They are pretty worthless but it would at least make them a bit more cooler if they can do the same. And oh yea juggernaut,wolverine, Spider-Man, and iron man I think maybe hawkeye.