**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

BeTA

CapWW2CapWW2 Posts: 2,901 ★★★★
What happened to the beta test?

Comments

• Options
    axelelf_1axelelf_1 Posts: 775 ★★★
    edited February 2019
    18th.
  • Options
    Darkstar4387Darkstar4387 Posts: 2,145 ★★★
    That was just the sign up for it, if you didn't sign up after getting the invite you're screwed.

The beta itself is the 18th to the 22nd
  • Options
    Philly3974Philly3974 Posts: 360
    edited February 2019
    That was just the sign up for it, if you didn't sign up after getting the invite you're screwed.

Is that Beta for Spider-Gwen?? Curious cause her new animation/move set is already active in Act 5..caught me off guard @Darkstar4387
  • Options
    V1PER1987V1PER1987 Posts: 3,474 ★★★★★
    Philly3974 wrote: »

Is that Beta for Spider-Gwen?? Curious cause her new animation/move set is already active in Act 5..caught me off guard @Darkstar4387

Yes Spider Gwen and She Hulk. They only changed her L1 animation.
  • Options
    Philly3974Philly3974 Posts: 360
    Drooped2 wrote: »

A reanimation and the beta are separate things..

Her abilities will change in the beta (unknown to what)
    They can re animate a champ whenever they want

Ok, just checking cause her L1 is def different, so now I’m aware as I continue to finish Act 5
  • Options
    Darkstar4387Darkstar4387 Posts: 2,145 ★★★

No as others said it was just a reanimation of her special 1 prior to the beta, as for the beta itself that's not for awhile so no one knows for sure (there was a leak and the guys usually spot on but they can always change things) what her abilities will end up being or what other changes they will make to her