**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Punisher 2099 Heal Block Fail

Since the update, I’ve tried Punisher 2099 against a host of opponents that regen in the new event quest, but the heal block has not applied. Even with battery at 100. Anyone else experiencing this?

Comments

• Options
    Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,764 ★★★★★
    What fight and what nodes?
    Remember that he only applies heal block on enemies that trigger a regen buff
  • Options
    On the Sabretooth and Sinister in master EQ.
  • Options
    Heal block did work on an iron man in the event quest. Must be a node on Sabretooth preventing the heal block.
  • Options
    Not really. Its workind as intended.
    Sabretooth doesn't trigger regen buffs. Its a passive regen , like the one Green Goblin or Gladiator hulk have
  • Options
    Ok, thanks. So the “Heal Block” of P2099, Red Skull, Gladiator Hulk, Yondu, etc simply has no impact on any regen considered passive?
  • Options
    Juice_47 wrote: »
    Ok, thanks. So the “Heal Block” of P2099, Red Skull, Gladiator Hulk, Yondu, etc simply has no impact on any regen considered passive?

They have since they block healing. The way they trigger is what's important.
    Punisher 2099 onky triggers heal block when enemy triggers a regen buff. If it doesn't trigger, then no heak block.
    Gladiator Hulk triggers heal block by striking with his sp1. Just that, the enemy doesn't need to have any regen active for it to work
  • Options
    JAQRIPPJAQRIPP Posts: 90
    There is video of 2099 triggering heal block on GG. For some reason it’s not doing it now. I wouldn’t say anything but I just pulled that chump as a 6* and was trying to find some use for him. He won’t trigged heal block on GG as far as i have seen. #False advertising and wet noodles for 6*s. Suck!!