**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Hawkeye improvement suggestion

1) Sp1 bleed+power drain thats ok. But for bleed immune champ make it shock+powerdrain.
2)sp2 bleed. Ok. But for bleed imune give 2 armour break. Also add 3 sec power lock for both bleed vulnerable or bleed immune champ.
3) sp3 bleed ok. But for bleed immune give 2 sec stun.
4) sig ability: with shield training he can apply debuff with increased timer by 1.5 sec max.

Comments

• Options
    Mr_OtterMr_Otter Posts: 1,614 ★★★
    No no and no

L1 shock bleed immune
    L2 INCINERATE bleed immune
    L3 armor break (always)

He doesn't need power lock L2 as his L1 drain is sufficient nor does he really need an extended duration… but multiple Permanent-Bleeds from his sig would be a nice step up
  • Options
    TheSOURATheSOURA Posts: 674
    Mr_Otter wrote: »
    No no and no

L1 shock bleed immune
    L3 armor break (always)

He doesn't need power lock L2 as his L1 drain is sufficient nor does he really need an extended duration… but multiple Permanent-Bleeds from his sig would be a nice step up

Then his sig ability wont b effected on bleed immune champ.
  • Options
    CavalierCavalier Posts: 246
    Some champs are better suited to take out others and vice versa. That's a good thing I think. Makes picking your team more worth while.
  • Options
    TheSOURA wrote: »
    Mr_Otter wrote: »
    No no and no

L1 shock bleed immune
    L3 armor break (always)

Then his sig ability wont b effected on bleed immune champ.

So what? He'll still haves ways to deal with them
  • Options
    CapWW2CapWW2 Posts: 2,901 ★★★★
    HE was nerfed at the beginning of the contest. His original hemorrhage ability should be restory to trigger as a percentage chance lets say 70 , 80 and 90 delending on special used!

Same with gamora her assassin ability was nerfed to trigger once per fight too.
  • Options
    TheSOURATheSOURA Posts: 674
    Yes he need some what improvement.
  • Options
    MagrailothosMagrailothos Posts: 5,366 ★★★★★
    Improvements would be welcome. As a character, he's supposed to have all sorts of arrows. My three thoughts:
    1 - If nothing else, put an Incinerate debuff on his SP2.
    2 - Introduce 'Arrow choice' like Winter Soldier's ammo type.
    3 Automatic choice of different arrows dependent on opponent class (rather like She-Hulk).

Exactly what the arrows do, I'm less worried about. It would just be nice to make him more interesting.
  • Options
    CavalierCavalier Posts: 246
    2 - Introduce 'Arrow choice' like Winter Soldier's ammo type.
    I like this idea
  • Options
    I'm partial to adding Shock and Incinerate to L1 and L2 respectively when the opponent is bleed immune

But if we're gonna play with a Quiver mechanic

•Heavy arrow head: applies armor break for about 50%

•Tracer: applies a small tracking device to the enemy that reduces Evasion by 75%. Invisibility is cut by 50%

•Barbed tip: getting stuck in the enemy any Debuff applied is extended by 50%
  • Options
    mum_m2mum_m2 Posts: 1,776 ★★★★
    no across the board. he's fine the way he is. But change his movements. He's identical to so many other characters. he's boring